“Absolutely fabulous 2 weeks”

Mirage-Studios Malia
Ranked #13 of 82 Speciality Lodging in Malia
Reviewed 14 August 2013

After reading a few of the older reviews on this hotel I was a bit wary... It was our first girls holiday so we didn't really know what to expect to be honest. On arrival, we were greeted by our rep, Brett, who was absolutely amazing. Eva, the hotel owner was also lovely, and gave us a discounted price on air con and safety deposit box as we were there for 2 weeks. We booked up for all of the events that the rep offered us and spread them over 2 weeks which allowed us nights to go out ourselves. If I were to do it again, I wouldn't have booked up for the White Party or Malia Live. The Big Night Out was really fun as it was a mini bar crawl with everyone in the hotel and then everyone from all the 18-30 hotels met up in Apollo, it was a great laugh. You NEED to go to the foam party, paint party and the booze cruise, they were all absolutely fantastic, especially the booze cruise. The hotel bar is open 24 hours which is brilliant because when the clubs shut at 5am, you're never really ready to go to bed and its great to meet up with everyone there at the end of the night. Nico, the nightshift bar man is absolutely hilarious, i could have sat and listened to his stories all night. Mirage Studios was honestly the best choice of hotel ever, I will definitely be booking up again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank gingeeeeeeeeeer

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed here for my first girls holiday this year with 4 other girls, the rooms are really spacious and kept very clean. All the staff make you feel very safe and very welcome with a family yet relax approach for the style of Malia life. The drinks at the 24hour bar are well priced as is the food. Be aware there are charges for air-con/safes but that is sorted on arrival. Also if you are a bit messy like my lot was keep some change for clean sheets as our makeup ruined a few whoops!
Completely recommend this accommodation, I'd say best in Malia and I have seen others as my friends stayed at ones local too. Perfect to stagger back from the strip too!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Me and a few others went to Malia for a week on a club 18-30's holiday. it was our first holiday and it was amazing! we couldn't fault the hotels location as it was in the middle of the strip and even that is not a problem as you cant here the music. night life is amazing and the reps couldn't be a better bunch they're a proper laugh! Hotel had a 24hr bar and music playing most of the day/Night. I would recommend it to anyone! The only problem was the ridiculous charges for damage eg. if any makeup marks were left on the bedsheets you would get charged up to €40. Also bring your own towels and toilet roll as only one provided for the whole stay. Other than that brilliant! There is loads to do from silent party nights, paint parties, pool parties and the boat party! loads of drink great music and couple of fun games :) Malia 2013 the holiday we will never forget. Definitely do it again!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 8 August 2013

me and 8 lads went to Malia for a week on a club 18-30's holiday it was our first lads holiday and we couldn't fault it location of the hotel is great middle if the strip and even that is not a problem as you cant here the music. night life is amazing and the reps couldn't be a better bunch there great laugh and I couldn't think of a better job, I would recommend it to anyone, you only live once so get out there and experience the best week of your life there loads to do from silent party nights, paint parties, pool parties and my personal favourite boat party loads of drink great music and couple of fun games :) a big thank you to our reps, brett (head rep) matt and laurie Basildon boys look forward to seeing you in November. Malia 2013 the holiday we will never forget.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Adam T
Reviewed 8 August 2013

A group of us girls took our first girls holiday this year to Malia. The mirage was the perfect place to stay, everyone was super friendly and the reps Brett, Jess and Mat were fantastic! Everything we needed was on hand, shops and restaurants literally a minutes walk away on the strip and the hotel bar for all the drink stops during the day and late night food/early morning food. The rooms were adequate fitted with everything you need for a young persons holiday, fridge, sink, cutlery etc. The pool area was ideal enough sun beds to chill top up your tan on and the pool was perfect for a dip also made better by all the antics created by the reps during the day! If your off to Malia I would no doubt say to stay here you'll have the most amazing time and meet some amazing people!! I wish I was back there right now :(

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Mirage studios was amazing, best week of my life.
everyone was so nice and friendly and nothing went wrong.

defiantly recommend mirage studios... Nikkos is great sooo funny!

Miss Malia so much best place I have been by far.... got holiday blues big time.

GET ME BACK :( :( :(

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed in the Angela studios which is a sister hotel to mirage situated right next to it. It has the same pool area and bar. The pool area is great plenty sun beds. Bar us also really good they do great happy hour prices and a vodka slush you must try. The room we were in was great (room 8) had an amazing view from the balcony. Loads of room and basic cooking facilities (which we rarely used). The only downfall to room was the shower you had to hold it above your head. Maids were great they came every second day she even did our dishes bless her. You are only provided with one toilet roll so you will have to buy some. There is loads of cheap places to eat around. €2.90 for a breakfast in most places. The is a KFC and macsonalds situated near by. The hotel is in a great place it is situated right on the strip behind some of the clubs. Would advise going to bananas it's the best. The reps made the holiday (bret, Claire and billy) they were absolutely amazing there for anything you needed and were so welcoming. We booked most of the events with them and its well worth the money. Would recommend paint party and boat party they were unreal. Had such a laugh with the reps.They always had something planned. Deffo the best reps around. A lot of people were getting fined for their rooms but if you take care of it you won't have a problem. Nicco at the bar is hilarious. The beach is a 5-10 min walk and it's beautiful. €10 for subbed for the day. Met so many amazing people and made friends with a lot of people I will deffo keep in contact with. If I go back to malia there is only one place il stay. Oo a malia. See you all at the reunion :)

• Stayed: July 2013