lovely hotel, warm welcome, villa gorgeous very modern & clean, own pool which was lovely and clean.
Staff all very friendly & helpful.
Hotel pool again very clean and quiet.
Good food stayed half board.
Only complaint workers from Malia used pool in afternoons and they could be a bit intimidating but we just went to sit at our own pool in the afternoons which avoided this.
Would go back to the hotel, Malia not the nicest of cretian towns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Heights Resort is situated in Malia area-Pezoula on an amazing privately-owned hill consisting of 60 acres of land with breathtaking views of the beautiful Cretan Sea. Located just 2 minutes away by car from the amazing beaches of Malia and just a 20 minute drive from the international airport ‘Nikos Kazantzakis’ in Heraklion and five minutes from the golf of Herisonnisos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heights Hotel Malia
- Royal Heights Resort Malia, Crete