I have stayed at the Royal Heights on two occasions, both times I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. When we arrived the receptionists were very welcoming (Julia and Anneliese) The pools are amazing as is the view. Lovely food. Great atmosphere. Staff really are extremely informative and helpful. Great rooms, modern, clean and well maintained. Will definitely be going back and recccomend the hotel to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Heights Resort is situated in Malia area-Pezoula on an amazing privately-owned hill consisting of 60 acres of land with breathtaking views of the beautiful Cretan Sea. Located just 2 minutes away by car from the amazing beaches of Malia and just a 20 minute drive from the international airport ‘Nikos Kazantzakis’ in Heraklion and five minutes from the golf of Herisonnisos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heights Hotel Malia
- Royal Heights Resort Malia, Crete