Upon arrival we were greeted by Costas and Panos who were really nice and welcoming, however after a long flight and transfer the last thing we wanted was to be good everything about Malia, we just wanted to go to our room and unpack!
We were told we were in Aegean Sky 3 which is just under 10 minute walk from Aegean Sky 1,so we paid a package of €60 each to get moved to 1 and air con,the safe and for the Saturday night BBQ which was a good price but was a bit demanding as we paid as soon as we got there! We Also paid 15 more to stay in the hotel longer as checkout is at 12 but we didn't leave till 7.30!
The pool was very clean and everyone there was people our age on party holidays!
There was music playing for most of the day which was good however the same songs came on over and over again which was sometimes annoying staying in the poolside room!
Aegean Sky 1&4 are the closest hotels to the strip and 1 is the poolside hotel!
The alcohol there was more expensive than the strip however it was proper brands e,g Smirnoff!
The only major criticism is that the maid came in without knocking on the first day and didn't speak English so wouldn't leave when we told her too! She came at 11am too which was surprising considering the hotel was populated with people who would still be asleep at 11am!!
All in all the hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful and kind! They made you feel very welcome and I would recommend staying in the hotel, as it's close to the trip but not too far where the walk is ages!
There is also security men on each building which is reassuring as the walk from the strip is dark!
Thanks to Panos, Costas and family for making our stay enjoyable!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aegean Sky is the place to be for those who enjoy living life to the full. A refreshing change from the ordinary, we have the right facilities and the right people to make your holiday memorable.Aegean Sky is an outstanding hotel complex, combining high quality accommodation with personal service in Malia, Crete.All studios and apartments are finished to a high standard with balconies or patios.Located in the centre of Malia, just off the beach road where all the bars, restaurants and shops can be found.In Aegean Sky we pride ourselves in the personal service we offer and all our guests feel secure in the knowledge that we will go the extra mile.We look forward to welcoming you in Aegean Sky and helping you find your own perfect moments in Crete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aegean Sky Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Sky Hotel And Suites
- Aegean Sky Hotel Malia
- Aegean Sky Hotel & Suites Malia, Crete