Aegean Sky Hotel & Suites
US$68
US$58
Priceline
1,088 results
All reviewssexy panosmanager panosbbq nightplate smashinggreek dancingfeel like familyair congreek nighthotel managerthe main stripgreat atmospherefeel so welcomewelcome drinknext yearfree shotgreat holidayvisit malia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had the best time in Aegean Sky! Sexy Panos and Konstantinos made the holiday so much funnier! They're both so welcoming, I want to go back every year! The room was spacious and clean, I had a scream with my friends! The bar was amazing, got good value for the price of the drinks, can easily get drunk after a couple haha! I can't think of one bad thing about the holiday and hotel, apart from the fact that a week just wasn't long enough!

I'd definitely recommend Aegean Sky if you want to travel to Malia :D

Room Tip: We paid a little extra each for a room with a lockable safe and air con, we were put in the newly built rooms, which they didn't have to, we felt so welcomed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

It was my first time at the Aegean sky hotel and I must say it is different from most hotels. It has a great family atmosphere and the hotel staff are always there to help you with the smallest things and it is always done to a high standard. I went to the Greek night that they have every Saturday night I must recommend that you go to this as it is a great experience. The rooms were clean and tidy and great value for money! The pool area was quiet which was good as you had no problem getting a sunbed! Everything from the bar like food and drink was responsibly priced. If I was coming back to malia I would definitely come back to Aegean sky hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

After a long day of travelling we were greeted with a wonderful welcome! Free drink and smiling faces! Just what we needed! I stayed here with my boyfriend for 11 night and everything was perfect! The staff at the hotel are lovely! Panos will get you anything you need all you have to do is ask! Everyone makes you feel so welcome and the atmosphere is great! Rooms were clean and tidy with a nice veranda! Only a short walk to the main pool at Aegean sky 1! Would not hesitate to come back and visit panos and his family again! Best hotel in maila!!!! Sexy panos is the best :)

- sexy boy and lollipop lady :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kerriethom
Reviewed 18 August 2014

with our first footstep inside the door we were greeted with great respect and warmth. In seconds we were ensured of our safety and our acceptance into costos and panos' family. They make so much effort to make you feel part of a bigger community. " of our friends endured some nasty injuries on holiday however did not need to attend hospital as Panos insisted that he could save them money and the time and he took his own time every day to attend to their inuries. Costos was quiter but just as helpful. The service behind the bar was impeccable and came with a smile. It is a wonder to me why this hotel doesnt have a better star rating. The only fault i can bring to mind is the aircon which cant be left on during the day and is hard to figure out and keep the room cool all the time. WHITNEY HOUSON'S song at the end emmulates the care and passion that the group at aegean sky have towards all groups. THIS HOTEL MADE MY HOLIDAY TEN TIMES BETTER!!!! DONT BOTHER GOING TO GREECE UNLESS YOU BOOK AEGEAN! BIG THANKS TO COSTOS AND PANOS AND THE WHOLE FAMILY TEAM ..... THE BOYS FROM SCOTLAND LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: poolside rooms are the best
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2014

i was there with 2 friends and this was amazing week there !!
this pepole who work at the hotel its like famely take care for every problen u have
the place its 3-4 min from the street bar and all the clubs
the rooms there very clean and very nice view from the rooms
so who wanna go to malia this only the hotel to go !!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends