This place has had some bad reviews.... and I cannot understand why.
If you notice they are all from 2010, so the hotel must have had some re-vamping since then.
We paid an approx £50.00 per night for 2 people- now i was not expecting that much- expecially after reading all the bad reviews. But it really was lovely- especially compared to a lot of peoples hotels!
Our room was on the 2nd floor with a balcony it was clean, spacious, had cooking facilities, fridge, bathroom. I couldn't have asked for much more really.
We stayed in august/september- it was still roasting but it was bearable without air con- which is 50 euros for the week... £15 for the safe (which we didnt get) the staff are lovely and very trustworthy!
The hotel is on the strip.. the quiet end right next to the beech! We didn't use the pool- it was nice but we're more beech people! (make sure you get a lounger on dolphin beech 10 euros each for the week)
the hotel has its own bar- oscars. which faces the strip so you do get people coming in who are'nt staying. The hotel owners are lovely- its a really family run place!
Ian is the jordy barman! lovely guy! We played giant jenga on our first night, everybody was really welcoming.
everything gets cleaned every 2 days. towel and bedding changes.
The maid wont wash up your pots though! haha
To be fair we had one of the nicer rooms, we went into one our friends triple room which wasnt as nice- but still perfecetly acceptable!
I would 100% recommend this hotel- I will be back again! Wouldn't stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primavera Beach in Malia Crete welcomes you. By choosing to stay at the Primavera Beach hotel you're getting a true Malia Experience at the absolutely best value. The Primavera Beach Malia, located just off Malia's Beach Road, features 27 studios and apartment-like accommodations with fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathrooms, a courtyard pool complete with outdoor bar, meeting space and fun sun deck with sweeping music and great drinks. Not only do we offer freebies like free Wi-Fi and PS4, the Primavera beach is also situated right in the middle of the action... and perfectly poised to help you get some. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primavera Beach Malia Hotel Malia
- Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments Malia, Crete