“Ribs to die for”

Ranked #18 of 74 Restaurants in Malia
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Mexican, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: 'Welcome to Gringos, the only Mexican restaurant in Malia! Serving you the best BBQ ribs in town ,juicy steaks ,chicken and all your Mexican favourites at prices you cant beat!'
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Ribs to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent service and food. All you can eat ribs for 9.95 euros - my tummy is nearly on the floor. great tasting and I will be back for more - when my wife gets me a bigger shirt!

• Visited May 2014

Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

This place is a MUST.Food is excellent as are the staff. Would strongly recommend the All you can eat Ribs. Will be one of the first places we visit on our return in August

Visited August 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Mexican experience! Delicious food in quality and quantity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

A fantastic restaurant with everything you could ask for, Gringos provided a great night out at great value. If you're looking for a unique atmosphere, lovely service and the best chimichangas in Malia look no further than Gringos. Would definitely recommend and will certainly visit again.

• Visited August 2013
Epping, UK
“Favourite restaurant in Malia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I adore this place. The food is fabulous. Prior to my visit in September 2012 I had never eaten any Mexican cuisine other than a shoddy box of nachos in the cinema, so I was a little concerned when I first ate here.

I am flat out telling you this restaurant serves the best quesadilla you will ever taste. I could literally eat the same dish every day for the rest if my life and die a happy woman.

There's a nice selection on the menu, enough to give you a nice amount of choice, not so much as to have spending an hour trying to decide what to order. The owner is one of the nicest ladies I've ever come across and she is more than happy to accommodate any of your "quirky menu needs".. I'm a fussy eater, she's helpful, lol.

Last time I was there, September 2013, we experienced an amazing thunderstorm while dining. We were undercover, but I thoroughly enjoyed the dining experience even more because Mother Nature was roaring. Sounds silly, I know.. but it was great. I've even eaten there alone. It's just that comfortable and welcoming.

Anyway, please don't deprive yourself of this magnificent restaurant. Do give it at least one shot. I promise you will not regret it. You'll find it just past the big spar supermarket. On the same side of the road. Opposite Heaven Bar.

Enjoy!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Laura R
Heraklion, Greece
“Great food ,Great service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Visited Gringos in September 13 ,food was delicious (and lots of it !) and service excellent .Highly recommend it !

• Visited September 2013