“Absolutely mint”
Review of 24Seven boutique

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malia
24Seven boutique
Ranked #19 of 82 Speciality Lodging in Malia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Well I went to malia with 5 girls from Ireland the week beginning the 1st of July. Usual warning when first arriving that damages would be charged bla bla bla. We weren't in the actual hotel block we were past the pizza bar in the next building on the right. Honestly I was glad! Our room was massive and the newer rooms in comparison to some of the other rooms we seen in the hotel throughout the week. The bar staff were lovely particularly aris! Even though one of them bit my bum when I was sleeping at the pool one of the days. The security men were very bipolar sometimes they were good Craic and sometimes they were just downright creepy and rude. The hotel does a happy hour in the hotel every night which seems to go on all night! But sure what else would you want! Air con gave all 6 of us chest infections so just get drunk and youl pass out anyway!! All in all i wouldn't change my week in malia! Great atmosphere around 24 seven hotel! If I went back To malia I would for sure stay there!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Wow! Just back from probably the best 2 weeks of my life and got the worst holiday blues! Went to Malia last year so wasn't expecting it to be any better this year but how wrong was i??! Arrived at 24seven at about 10pm, got a talk off the manager telling us rules etc but he was so nice! Our room was basic but clean what else can you ask for? The bathrooms were lovely aswell! Then we went down the bar to meet the staff and we got a free slice of pizza (which is so good) and a free drink! The staff that worked behind the bar were the nicest staff ever, so friendly and they definitely know how to look after their guests! On a Monday night they even take everyone out as it would be peoples lasts nights in the hotel! Aris, Spiros & Niki are absolutely spot on....and so were all the reps! Zoe, Stevie, Tom & Jody :) best reps in Malia! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! I'll 1million% be back! ❤️ Miss 24seven SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Me and 4 of my friends stayed in this hotel from the 8th-15th of July. We weren't expecting much when we booked it, just planning on it being a very basic hotel where we could sleep after nights out!

When we arrived we had a talk from the manager, just warning us not to break things. There is a fine list in all the rooms, but as long as you are not rowdy and looking to cause damage then there is nothing to worry about. We arrived at the hotel around 3 in the morning and had to put up with the reps trying to sell us events for the week, telling us there was nothing else to do in Malia if we didn't go on them. How wrong was she!? We bought 2 events for 40 euro basically to make her go away and it was the biggest waste of money! DO NOT BUY THE EVENTS!

After about an hour we finally managed to get settled and headed down to the hotel bar for a free drink and a free slice of pizza, which is incredibly yummy, especially for 1.50 when arriving home at 5 in the morning every night. The bar staff are the best thing about this hotel, the nicest of people, up for a laugh and getting your night off to a great start. We started every night at the hotel till around 1 am, mainly due to the many free drinks, however we hardly spent any money then after we did go down to the strip. On our first proper night, the hotel does a bbq for all the guests which has the nicest greek food and free wine. This is a must do as the food is amazing and the atmosphere is great.

The strip is about a 10 minute walk away, but it doesn't feel long and it is good to be away from the business of the strip. The beach is around about a half an hours walk at the bottom of the strip, but we walked here every day instead of staying round the pool which begins playing music around 9 am and constantly repeats the same songs.

The only main issue I had with the hotel was one night when I got in to find around 50 ants on my bed. I had noticed a few ants prior to this however it wasn't helped by us leaving a bag of crisps out. However the hotel dealt with this very well even at 3 in the morning. The security man came and sprayed all the walls and got rid of the ants and the sheets were changed the very next day. Luckily we had a spare bed I could stay in that night, however after this I did not see another ant.

Overall, this hotel is perfect for a week in Malia. It is very basic but more than we expected. The hotel staff and bar staff are so nice and made the holiday for us. On the last night the bar staff took us all out on the strip, going to two bars and then bought us tickets for an event which was such a lovely gesture.
Would recommend this hotel to anybody, with the main advice being to avoid the reps!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lauren W
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here from 8th-16th july 2014, its a great hotel as far ad club 18-30 hotels go! Its clean, spacious, has friendly staff and a good vibe. The only thing i would say against it is that its a good 10 minute walk from the strip. Our shower room was also very small but others werent. Its the best hotel i have stayed in in any clubbing resort and i would def stay here again! Also, like most places you have to pay for air con - its €80 a week - so a little steep in my opinion! But over all it was great!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

About a 10 minute walk from the strip and suprisingly far from other hotels, there's a good amount of rooms but that's where it ends, the owner is more interested in her dog than looking after her guests, and the cleaners only visit every other couple days not to mention all the security guard does is try and get into our pants

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I didn't stay at this hotel, I stayed in Notos (a little way up the hill) but somehow ended up eating here most nights. The pizza restaurant attached to the outside of the building was an easy stop over on the way to our hotel. The Pizza made by a really lovely man called George, tasted even better sober than it did when I was drunk(and that's a hard stretch!) a slice is 1.50, a large 5 and an extra humongous pizza was only 10! you cant compare the pre made to the freshly made, there are herbs, oils and spices all over his workshop that if you ask him he will add and you wont regret it! truly delicious!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Overall this was a very good hotel. Before we arrived we were really worried as we had read the reviews and they were all bad but when we got there it was fine! When we arrived the hotel owner spoke to us about the general rules which seemed fair. Once we checked in we had to hand our passports in, so he could put then in the main safe. Once we got our room keys we were offered a safe and air con. If you wanted air con it was 80 euros and you got the safe free but if you only wanted the safe it was 40 euros. The security guard took us up to our room. The rooms look nothing like the pictures but they are still nice and clean. The only problem with the room was the shower you had to hold it but it was a good working shower so it wasn't so bad! there was an area to cook some food too! The bar staff are all really nice and funny! the drinks are cheap and so is the food! The pool is a good decent size and the sun is always out till about 5/6 at night! The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the strip which is good because you cant hear all the noise and when you get back from a night out get a slice of pizza from the hotel!
Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone as it is always busy and always has a good atmosphere!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends