Dedalos Hotel
Philoxenia Hotel Malia(Malia)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$52
US$64
  • Pool
Malia Mare Hotel(Malia)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$71
Priceline
Real Palace(Malia)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsmalia dedalosthe security guardfree shotsmy friendthomson repsthomson sceneamazing memoriesgirls holidayoff the stripbar drinkstowels were changedbed and breakfastyoung peoplethe hotel managerrooms are basiclively hotelhotel is perfect
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I would go back here in a heart beat! Literally a 2 minute walk from the beginning of the strip, but nestled away so you can't hear any of the loud music from the hotel.

Food was always efficient and was available on site until 9pm, they have a massive menu and good value for money on drinks. We barely pre-drank out on the strip or in our rooms as the drinks were so cheap.

I compare this hotel with one in Magaluf, and the guests staying in the hotel were a much better age, they were younger and around the 18-21 age, so you didn't feel intimidated down by the pool when the music is blaring out!

The overall thing that impressed me with the hotel was the service. Usually cleaners and staff members don't want to hear from you, but they were always very chatty and the mood around the hotel was lovely, you never felt intimidated or stepping on egg shells the whole time!

Please please please check this hotel out, I promise any of you thinking of going on a holiday with the boys that this is the place to be!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Curtis G
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last year & was worried abt it being full of drunken kids but but as we went late in the year it wasn't ! Met some really nice people ! & loved our time here ! Clean & tidy through out ! Far enough away from the strip not 2 here it , only eat down there once as went 2 the old town for some really nice food so ask the staff how 2 get there as it's only 10 mins walk & the food & the surroundings are really nice so make sure u go there to eat as u can't beat it ! Would stay here again ! Deffo !

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 July 2014

When deciding where to go on our girls holiday me and my 9 friends could not decide, eventually we decided on Malia and this hotel and got a good deal! We got bed and breakfast but all in all were never awake for the breakfast, however every morning bought a breakfast at the bar for 4 euros which was lovely!
For what we paid we were impressed, Koula is a lovely lady and so are the staff who work there. It is a safe hotel with a security guard at night who is hot on keeping people off balconies and keeping people quiet after midnight with reason!
Food and drinks there are lovely and cheap and having a all day bar is beneficial as after a night out you sometimes want a pot noodle, bag of crisps or water.
The hotel itself is not far from the strip therefore the location is perfect if needing to run back for extra money!!
Me and one friend just had a twin room so did not have the kitchenette, and although we really did miss not having a fridge our room was lovely and large!
A lot of people comment on being charged and fined if damaging something in the hotel, I went away with 9 other girls and none of us got fined at the end of the holiday, if you respect Koula and the staff and your room as if it were your own you will have no problems!
I highly recommended this hotel if you are looking for a clean, safe, fun and lively hotel where you can meet others of a young age 18-26 mainly!!
GO THERE!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

All in all it's a decent hotel. The room was clean when I arrived. Not all the staff are friendly. But I liked koula she was lovely and lively. The breakfast was "continental" not the nice sort either. It always came out late. So I ate elsewhere most days. I thought the rooms decent and the maids did a good job. Don't break or stain anything because they take ur passport when u arrive. So if u don't pay for damages, u won't be getting it back! I also paid to do all the excursions offered by the reps which was really good! I enjoyed my stay in Malia and will be goin back next year :)

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Me and one other mate went here last week for a girls holiday and i have to say it was the best week of my life! When you first arrive koula will offer you air con and a safe for 90euros, this seems a lot at the time but is worth it! Then the 2wentys reps offer you a load of excursions for 195euros, we thought this was too much so we agreed on just 5 events we liked for 140euros, this was definitely worth every penny. Dont get me wrong, just a night out on the strip was great but every event with the reps was epic! I would advise you not to go on the 'bar crawl' before each event as its just to bar one which is a rip off, instead we just met the reps at each event. The hotel is about a 5 min walk from the strip!! Koula the bar lady is a babe, always giving out free shots and dancing with us. After the first night we made friends with like 15other people, everyone at this hotels makes friends so when they leave you actually see people crying etc! If you get a stain on your sheets or pillow you will get fined a ridiculous amount, so take a bar of soap with you and make sure you scrub it out before the maids get there. Overall this hotel is brilliant for a girls/guys holiday, great music around the pool, great atmosphere, average food, definitely coming back next year!! :)

Room Tip: I stayed in room 207 which was brill.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends