We spent a week in Ikaros with 3 children at different age (2,7,12). All of us enjoyed the stay, with the support of very kind service team we felt ourselves really good. The pools, beach are clean, never crowded. Only one point, that in the spa area there are only cold water pools available, could be better a warmer jakuzzi for example. The sandy beach is just perfect. All the resort area is very clean, for us the food was excellent always with a wide variety of different types.
We were in family rooms (2 rooms to each other with common balcony) they could be a little bit bigger (included baby bed we were quite tight). we chose all inclusive, we think it worth.
For one day we rented a car, it was almost the same price if we could walk to the nearby local rentals (but it was one of them at the reception:))
Evening mini-disco, local night-bar and restaurant programs were quite good, well organized.
Generally it could be said Ikaros is a deserved Hotel for 5 stars....
Congrats for the management and we can promote this hotel to anybody honestly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the northern coast of Crete, an island renowned for its unspoiled coastal charm, natural beauty and rich culture lies the picturesque Ikaros Beach Luxury Resort and Spa. The hotel is perfectly positioned on a rocky peninsula with sandy beaches, coastal flora and sweeping views overlooking the Cretan Sea. Our five-star hotel - steeped in the warmth of Cretan traditions and hospitality - brings luxury, romance and world-class services together to ensure an unforgettable holiday as our rich culture and unique traditions become part of your experience. Whether you want to have a romantic sunset stroll and feel the sand between your toes or indulge in a Mediterranean feast made from the finest products at one of our restaurants, sip on a signature cocktail, simply relax or get pampered in The Aura Spa, Ikaros Beach can make your dreams come true. With our eclectic mix of true Cretan architecture, outstanding services and amenities we bring you the best of both worlds; a chance to have an authentic experience with the option of choosing between our Bed & Breakfast, Half-Board or All-Inclusive packages as you enjoy our high-quality concierge and services. With welcoming open arms - next to the cobalt water and right by a sandy beach, 35 km from Heraklion - your tranquil Greek delight awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Ikaros Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Ikaros Beach Luxury Hotel Malia
- Lti Ikaros Beach Luxury Resort And Spa
- Ikaros Village Plátanos
- Ikaros Village Hotel Plátanos
- Ikaros Beach Resort & Spa Malia, Crete