I stayed here in July 2013 with 3 of my best friends for out first 'girls holiday'. We didn't know what to expect, but immediately after stepping into our hotel we were pleasantly surprised. The entire hotel is spotless, from the pool area to our bedrooms and toilets. They sold good food at the bar for decent value and a good variety of deserts and cocktails. The location of the Maria Rousse is perfect, and even though it is at the top of the strip, it never felt too much of a walk away. I would say it is at the right distance, without being too central where the noise would be unbearable. The security guard was around every night to keep things in order and the hotel in General felt really safe. But the best part of our Maria Rousse experience has to be the amazing care we received from the owners. I know they say family-run businesses are best but for the Maria Rousse this couldn't be more true. They treated us as if we were their own family, made sure we didn't want for anything and no request was too large. All in all, I loved every minute of my Malia experience, but it has to be said that a big reason for this was our hotel. We loved it so much that we are considering returning this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maria Rousse Studios are in an ideal location, just off Malia Beach Road in a quiet area but close enough to enjoy the resorts nightlife. The beach is a relaxing ten minute stroll and the resort centre is also close enough to walk to with its shops, bars, restaurants and clubs. The airport is approximately a 25 minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LoveHolidays so you can book your Maria Rousse Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Rousse Studios Hotel Malia
- Maria Rousse Studios Malia, Crete