Staying at the Maria rousse was myself and 2 friends. Room was clean with fridge, little stove, toaster and kettle. The cleaners come in every other day.hotel grounds were immaculate the grass was kept short and neat! Pool was very clean and a nice temperature. Local beer mythos was great and cheap everywhere including hotel bar. Staff were friendly and very helpful we were asking about taxi's and George rang the taxi rank to price our trip up for us. Food was decent at the pool bar too. There is a security guy around the ground of an evening, to make sure that only residents come into the grounds, also telling to people to turn their music down if it was too loud. The strip wasn't our scene only went down it for the beach every other day and ate on it one night, so we ventured into the old town which was beautiful and only a 5 minute slow walk from Maria rousse. We walked into stallis which was around 30-45 minute walk. And find the blue sea fish restraunt it was amazing 15 minute walk and the food was spectacular. Enjoyed our holiday.would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maria Rousse Studios are in an ideal location, just off Malia Beach Road in a quiet area but close enough to enjoy the resorts nightlife. The beach is a relaxing ten minute stroll and the resort centre is also close enough to walk to with its shops, bars, restaurants and clubs. The airport is approximately a 25 minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LoveHolidays so you can book your Maria Rousse Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Rousse Studios Hotel Malia
- Maria Rousse Studios Malia, Crete