We stayed for one week as a foursome in 2 separate studios. Rooms immaculate, good size and plenty of hot water. The open air/poolside restaurant served good food and drinks all reasonably priced. Service was excellent and all needs catered for.The outside area including pool was spotless. Security was excellent, with a night guard on hand to make sure that rowdiness was kept to a minimum and any instances were dealt with immediately. These studio's are situated at the top of Beach road, where the main road joins the Old Village/town so access to the " Nightlife Bars disco's etc is a 5 min walk, aswell as the Old town with local bars and the olderstyle Geek Taverna's. Would certainly recommend this hotel/studios - close enough to enjoy the strip, but far enough away to be able to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maria Rousse Studios are in an ideal location, just off Malia Beach Road in a quiet area but close enough to enjoy the resorts nightlife. The beach is a relaxing ten minute stroll and the resort centre is also close enough to walk to with its shops, bars, restaurants and clubs. The airport is approximately a 25 minute taxi ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LoveHolidays so you can book your Maria Rousse Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Rousse Studios Hotel Malia
- Maria Rousse Studios Malia, Crete