“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Dolce Vita - CLOSED

La Dolce Vita
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Visiting the same restaurant three times in a week is generally a good mark.Service was excellent and very friendly. Food was delicious. Ambience wonderful.Great dining experience.We enjoyed the food and found the service to be prompt and efficient. Restaurant has a lovely atmosphere.The two of us were in the establishment for two and a half hours and the time flew by: it felt like home.We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience here.
We'll be back. Recommended.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Giuseppe C

“Excellent !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

My familly became a regular customer of La Dolce Vita , after going there first time.
The food is delicious, the staff is very nice and friendly and the restaurant is lovely.We go there everytime we want to treat ourselves and enjoy a great food, and would recommend it definitelly !!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Monica P
“Mindblowing food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

I am a regular customer of La Dolce Vita, I love the restaurant, the staff and the mindblowing food!! Last Friday i had a superb goats cheese salad for starter and an excellent organic salmon for main course. i ended my evening with a gorgeous banoffee pie.. yum yum! I cant wait to go back this weekend!!

4 Thank LauraRya
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I ate here with my husband and two children. Food was excellent and staff very freindly, great with the children. Lovely restaurant, I will definatly be returning.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Elaine C
Cannes, France
“Fantastic and really worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I am a regular customer of La Dolce Vita and it is absolutely devine. The staff are really friendly and the food is just sublime. It is really good value for money and I could not recommend it highly enough.

• Visited February 2013