“definitely will go back” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Dolce Vita - CLOSED

La Dolce Vita
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“definitely will go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife and I met with my bother and his wife On Sunday at La Dolce Vita Monkstown,
We arrived there at 2.30pm. The ladies had a tipple and shared a bottle of wine, myself I had just water and my brother the same.
The waitress was on the ball from the minute we entered, she welcomed us with a smile and asked us did we want a drink while looking at the menu.
The Menu had a decent selection of food.she left us while we decided and prompted us at the correct moments throughout the meal, a very good sign of a good restaurant.Our starters appeared promptly and were all enjoyed.
As we were in no hurry I asked the waitress could she time the main course to come out in about half an hour.she said she would try her best as the restaurant had got much more busy by that stage.
On her word the main courses arrived and the Lamb cutlets I ordered were absolutely out of this world,My wife and Sister-in-law had pasta dishes and both enjoyed them agreeing that the pasta was cooked to perfection, while my brother had the steak, which was really good too.

I was pleasantly stuffed and my wife and I shared the dessert as we really had no room left :)
advised by the waitress that all their tarts/pastries are freshly cooked and not from frozen we shared the chocolate Brownie with ice cream.Delicious.

I decided in the restaurant I would write a review to let people know about this find.
The food in La Dolce Vita was really something and the waitress was second to none.
I definitely will go back soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank D_Ryan1980

“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have visited La Dolce Vita last week with my friends and we were so pleased to find a lovely restaurant. The food was amazingly good and the staff very friendly and ready to get your order. We will definitely be back. Recommend to everybody.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank begood88
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

I have revisited the restaurant last week and had a lovely meal with my boyfriend. The food was very tasty and the atmosphere relaxed. I will book again a table for next week. Definitely recommended

• Visited August 2013
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

My family and I had recently a very enjoyable meal in La Dolce Vita, Monkstown.
The restaurant itself is beautiful. Fabulous lightning and décor, staff is very friendly and efficient and many many praises to the chef. The food was so tasty and very imaginative presented. The attention to details was flawless.
I had duck and my husband had lamb, both were perfectly cooked and there were plenty vegetables on the side. The children had chicken and pizza and I couldn't believe how well they've eaten!
To finish we had a selection of desserts and coffees that were absolutely wonderful.
I can definitely say we look forward to returning and certainly recommend this restaurant to all our friends.

• Visited July 2013
“Best food in dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

This restaurant is by far the best restaurant in dublin. My friend and I had a lovely dinner in La Dolce Vita. I had duck and my friend had risotto and I must say it was the best duck I ate in my life. Staff is very nice and polite... Good job La Dolce Vita. See you soon!!!!

• Visited June 2013