“Great!”
Review of Sprintage

Sprintage
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Italy with a vintage car. Pre-planned tours or custom itineraries adapted to your own preferences.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I flew into Costiera Amalfitana last week and had the chance to visit again this beatiful place w/ my wife. But most of all i really did surprise her when we got our Alfa Spider, Thank to your wonderful service! To drive around and explore the beatiful surroundings of Amalfi. I took her to a romantic trip to Capri in memory of our honeymoon quite a few years ago. Sprintage made it special and perfect

Visited December 2013

Venezia, Italia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great experience!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

What can I say: one of the best experiences I have ever had. It definitely checked one of the boxes from my bucket list. We had a hire car (MG) with Sprintage and got the opportunity to drive all along the Amalfi coast. amazing! This is the best way to do it and to enjoy the great landascapes Italy and the area offer. The views, the little towns we got to discover, Positano, the food (sooo good)... all wonderful! I'd like to thank Alessandro who suggested us so many sites that we could never have found by ourselves. He also met us at the airport in Rome: a pleasure, a great service, and definitely a very positive experience. Thanks!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Edo R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Live the dream”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We hired a red 1960s Afla Spider convertible and drove it from Florence through Tuscany then via Rome to the Amalfi Coast, dropping it off in Naples. The car was in immaculate condition; it didn't use oil or break down once in 14 days. All the important kit worked: headlights, cigarette lighter for a sat-nav, windscreen wipers, etc. Quite a feat for a 50 year old car. More generally this was a very professionally run operation with 24/7 mobile contact, a properly drawn up lease agreement, staff arriving on time, and the car immaculately washed on arrival.

What's it like to drive? Absolutely epic. It felt like we were in a film for two weeks. Roof down, wind in your hair, Tuscan countryside / Amalfi seascape flying by ... a truly life affirming experience. I couldn't recommend it more.

Visited June 2013