Villa Maresca
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Agriturismo Galatea(Piano di Sorrento)
Great 4.5/5
    Grand Hotel la Pace(Sant'Agnello)
    • Breakfast included
    L'Isola Dei Sogni(Piano di Sorrento)
    Great 4.5/5
      Fiori d'Arancio(Piano di Sorrento)
      Average 3/5
        • Pool
        • Restaurant
        Alpha Hotel(Sant'Agnello)
        • Breakfast included
        Hotel Cosmomare(Piano di Sorrento)
        Very Good 4/5
        All reviewsher daughterpink roomevery morningamalfi coastprivate parkinggreat base for exploringorange treeslovely terraceviews of the mountainssorrento areafresh orange juicemariahostslemonpianoorchardwalnuts
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed 18 September 2013

Villa Maresca is a fantastic experience In any way. Located in Piano di Sorrento in a tranquil area a few minutes away by scooter or car from the center of Sorrento and its historical part. It is a great base for exploring the Amalfi Coast and its surroundings. Maria and Federica are amazing hosts and will go out of their way to help you with any recommendations or special requests you might have. The house benefits from huge garden with lots of different plants, real pleasure even to spend a whole day there. Wifi is available and breakfast is really good. Me and my girlfriend stayed for a week in Villa Maresca and could not be more happier with our time there. Highly recommended, book In advance as there are only three room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
        1  Thank moontraveller26
        Reviewed 2 September 2013

Visiting Italy from Australia. The b&b is one of the best I have experienced. Maria was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast included home grown produce and excellent cooking. Lovely setting. Couldn't fault it.

• Stayed: September 2013
        Reviewed 15 August 2013

Villa Maresca is in Piano di Sorrento - just a few minutes from Sorrento by car. We stayed there for two nights - a family of 5 occupying 2 rooms - and had a great time. The rooms are large and convenient, Maria was very friendly and helpful, providing guidance and advice about nearby locations - where to go, where to park and so on.
        Breakfast was great, with a large selection, and different every morning. Maria made sure everyone had something that he/she liked, and gave us the feeling of being with friends.
        The garden is beautiful too, with the impressive fruits and vegetables growing there, some of them we got to taste during breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
        Reviewed 26 July 2013

I just stayed at Villa Maresca while visiting Italy with my friend and her family. My friend and her mother have celiac's disease, and therefore, cannot eat gluten. Maria and Federica were so accommodating to their food allergy and went out of their way to make food in the morning that they were able to eat. The breakfast in the morning always had a wide variety of cakes and fruit, and Maria would make an omelet if someone asked for one. Most of their foods came fresh out of their garden. Many nights Maria would bring us fresh squeezed lemonade.
        Maria and Federica gave us tips on where to go and how to get to different places. They called and scheduled tours for us along with helping us figure out bus and train schedules. They also offered us rides to get where we were going. Federica and her friend even escorted us to the beach one day!
        The rooms at Villa Maresca were very clean and roomy. They had air conditioning, which was refreshing because many places I visited did not have air conditioning.
        Overall, my stay at Villa Maresca was one of the best stays I have ever had. I never choose to write reviews, but my experience was so wonderful that I felt that I had to! I would recommend Villa Maresca to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
        Reviewed 5 June 2013

My partner and me found Villa Maresca through TripAdvisor and are so glad that we choose this wonderful B & B that are located in quiet Piano di Sorrento (one station from touristy Sorrento)!!!
        The service was excellent and both Maria and her daughter Frederica are very helpful, warm and updated what is going on in the area.
        Rooms are decorated with warm colours and they are spacious, clean and equipped with TV, AC and refrigerator. Free WIFI in public areas and free private guarded parking.
        The surrounding are beautiful with an old typical leafy lemon garden (that is typical for the Amalfi coast) and from the terrace you have a sea view.
        The breakfast is amazing with home baked cakes, hams, chees, bread and all the greens, fruits and jams come from the garden.
        I warmly recommend this B & B and the only regret I have is that we couldn’t stay longer!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Blue room.
        • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple