“Beautiful location, friendly staff.”
Review of Hotel Klein Wien

Hotel Klein Wien
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Piano di Sorrento
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed with a large group traveling on tour. The rooms were comfortable, the staff very friendly, and the view from the fifth floor bar and restaurant--spectacular! The food was very good, both dinner and breakfast. Would stay again, given the chance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nancy M

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have just returned home from a school trip with 38 pupils. This is the fourth time we've stayed in this hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the views are spectacular. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to other school parties.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank BrendaM2002
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed in Piano di Sorrento for one week and on my way home from my walk down to the Marina di Cassano, I stopped at Hotel Klein Wien because I noticed that there was a restaurant with a view. I was not disappointed. It was probably around 14:00.

When I got off the elevator on the 5th floor, I could see where folks checked in for the hotel and I made a right to where the restaurant was located. There was one table occupied with about six adults. The waiter told me I could only have a salad so that's what I had. I ate a mixed green salad with corn, olives, arugula and iceberg lettuce and two rolls. I put my own olive oil and vinegar on it, had a glass of wine and enjoyed the view. The gentleman waiting on me was pleasant and efficient. My salad and a glass of white ran was €7 which I felt was a good deal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank love2eat333
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have just returned from a trip to Sorrento with a group of Year 9 students. The hotel staff were very very friendly, and couldnt do enough for our students and my two colleagues. The rooms were very comfortable, the view was amazing, the food was delicious. I would certainly recommend this hotel to any one.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank sjhawkins64
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have just returned from a stay here with a party of school children. Whilst the room had spectacular views of the ocean, that said every thing else was terrible. The children's room were dirty, mattresses paper thin, you could feel the wires through the mattress. The showers didn't work properly low pressure throughout the hotel, no hot water. When the toilet was flushed out came dirty brown water.
As for the food. Breakfast consisted of one croissant, dried bread, jam and cereal. No fruit,or cheese or meat. Drinks diluted orange juice or hot coffee or chocolate. Evening meal was abysmal this consisted of a pasta starter which was cold, the main meal was two slices of school dinner style Turkey, peas mashed potatoes all of which were cold. The pudding was an orange or an apple.
The hotel had Sky TV. The staff were lovely very friendly.

Do not stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Scarecrow2014
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We stayed as a school group from in the middle of October. The views from the rooms and dining area were stunning and the food was delicious. The location was excellent; there was easy access to climb Vesuvius and have a look around the city of Pompeii and the smaller town of Herculaneum. They were very kind as when we left I realised I had left an item of my belongings and the hotel returned it to me..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We enjoyed this site and we able to go to many different destinations from here. Ferries, boats,Trains, buses, taxis, walking all were involved. I would stay here again. This was my first time here. Many restaurants, cooking schools, neighboring towns, historical sites, beaches, places to shop, people to watch.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple