“good,simple pizza”

Dining options: Reservations
Paris, France
“good,simple pizza”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

After wandering around town one evening and seeing the throngs of people waiting for a table, we figured we had to try Il Ciocco and see for ourselves. We were lucky and only had to wait about 10 minutes for a street-side table. I had a bit of a hard time picking my pizza since the menu was only in Italian and the staff, though very friendly, couldn't really help much in English. My choice ended up being just right. It was tasty although slightly overcooked for me. Prices are extremely reasonable.
I think I might like to come back here in the off-season and eat inside where it looked a little more charming and rustic.

Visited August 2012

“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

We were recommend this place by a local, turned out to produce great pizza, well worth the wait as they don't take reservations.

Oslo, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza in charming restaurant”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

A small, but very charming pizzeria in Moneglia. Great pizza, and very good value for money. My significant other concluded this pizza as the best she had ever tried, and I tend to agree. The house wine was also very agreeable.

Visited May 2012