“Excellent!”

Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Moneglia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Excellent pizzas, made by father and son, served by mother and daughters -- all very friendly. One of the very best pizzerias we have ever visited in Italy. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 October 2012

The place is just great: a small pizzeria, a very friendly and attentive owner who takes best care of her guests, hand written menues making the whole experience even more special and of course, fantastic pizza: crisp and tasty, just perfect! If you have to wait for a table, since the place is of course extremely popular, it is definitely worth waiting. And if you can't wait, the pizza is of course also take away.

1  Thank Aotearoa_fan
Reviewed 2 September 2012

After wandering around town one evening and seeing the throngs of people waiting for a table, we figured we had to try Il Ciocco and see for ourselves. We were lucky and only had to wait about 10 minutes for a street-side table. I had a bit of a hard time picking my pizza since the menu was only in Italian and the staff, though very friendly, couldn't really help much in English. My choice ended up being just right. It was tasty although slightly overcooked for me. Prices are extremely reasonable.
I think I might like to come back here in the off-season and eat inside where it looked a little more charming and rustic.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We were recommend this place by a local, turned out to produce great pizza, well worth the wait as they don't take reservations.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

A small, but very charming pizzeria in Moneglia. Great pizza, and very good value for money. My significant other concluded this pizza as the best she had ever tried, and I tend to agree. The house wine was also very agreeable.