* Friendly staff offered helpful service throughout our stay, helping with restaurant recommendations, printing boarding passes, parking our car in their parking area (they had to move their cars a couple of times)
* Good wifi though there was a minor outage for a couple of hours one evening. It was fixed that night though.
* Nice big rooms with big bed and nice size bathroom. The rooms were fairly simple but definitely comfortable.
* Beautiful roof terrace where it is possible to take a drink, or breakfast or a meal.
* Sky television with English channels and English audio options
* The location is not in the historic centre of Gallipoli however it is a short 5 minute walk to the old town. Having said that, there did not appear to be any hotels of this standard within the old town, so this is only a minor negative.
I liked this hotel. Staff were very friendly and professional. I would stay here again if I ever returned to Gallipoli.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Corso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Corso Gallipoli, Italy - Puglia