“Good honest food and service”
Review of Pierrot

Pierrot
Reserve with
Pierrot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$22 - US$47
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We came to Pierrot mid afternoon for a late lunch. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. We had pasta, grilled fish, salad and desserts. The food was fresh, tasty and well prepared. The prices were average. This is not a fancy restaurant, it is unpretentious but they deliver good food with an attentive service. The cassata was excelent. We would definitely go back. Give it a try. It is not a tourist trap.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Visited this past weekend for dinner. Ordered two pasta dishes and two main courses; the only discernible flavoring in any of the four was garlic, and a lot of it. Pasta was swimming in oil. Service very slow, and the requisite 2 Euro basket of bread featured bread that must have been several days old, as the bread was rock hard. Not worth the money(cost over 50Euro) for lukewarm food virtually devoid of flavor; avoid.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I came here on my third night in Selinunte. On the second night I had intended to visit but when I took a look at how many young children still in the restaurant at past 10 I chose somewhere else. On the 3rd night I want for it seeing as the reviews had been positive. I had a pizza which was overcooked and burnt on the bottom and a salad with brown bits in it ( rotten lettuce, not anything exciting). Was nothing very substantial and with a glass of wine ( a small one at that ) Came out at over 20€. Made worse by the fact the staff bought me a bracelet from a travelling vendor as I was eating alone. Probably meant well but not funny.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Valeria .
We came here after a morning visiting the archeological site in Selinunte. Attractive restaurant with very friendly and attentive service. Spotlessly clean dining room with relaxing sea views.Everyone enjoyed the fresh fish and steak and wine.The food was perfectly cooked and tasty.We followed with cassata siciliana -some of us had seconds. It was so good.We would go back again if we were in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We had 2 great meals at this friendly restaurant, in particular there was a fantastic range of anti pasta as a cold buffet, the best we saw in all Sicily. The pizzas, steak and fish were also well cooked, tasty and great value. owners and staff were all very helpful and friendly - we would definitely recommend this as a place to go.