This hotel was first rate in many respects. The room was modern and spacious with a great view of the area. Shower was super! Parking was convenient and the hotel was relatively easy to find. The internet service worked well and the hotel staff was very helpful. Area around the hotel was peaceful and serene - due in large part to the time of our visit (early September). Dining at the hotel was also very good. Dinner was great and breakfast (incl. in rate) was good. Proximity to beach and archeological park were also pluses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Admeto, an elegant, recently-built four star hotel in Marinella di Selinunte, equipped with the latest technology, overlooks the Mediterranean Sea from its panoramic location, with a magnificent, picturesque view of the coast that is quite unique.Located in a magical, warm and colourful environment, reminiscent of the fishermen's villages of former times, The Hotel Admeto will make your stay in Sicily truly unforgettable. With the beach only 300 metres away, the Hotel is ideal for sea-side holidays. It is also perfect for visits to sites of cultural and natural interest, with Selinunte Archaeological Park 300 metres away, and the "Foce del Fiume Belice" Nature Reserve at a distance of only 800 metres. The Hotel is in an ideal position for anyone who wants to visit many local areas of Western Sicily which are of touristic, archaeological or enogastronomic attraction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Admeto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admeto Hotel Marinella Di Selinunte
- Hotel Admeto Sicily/Marinella Di Selinunte