We had a nice stay :
- good location
- helpful staff
- beautiful building and nice rooms.
The AC was not working but not really needed at this time of year though. Parking can be tricky in Modica and we had to park quite a distance from the hotel which is always inconvenient when you carry a heavy suitcase. This hotel is a great value for money and full of character, I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored from an ancient nobility palace de charme of the fifteenth century, it is the ideal start point to visit Modica one of the most characteristic town of Sicily. The monuments in baroque style are UNESCO heritage.Our Hotel, rich in comfort and furnished with elegance, is situated in the historic centre. Inside the Hotel was found a well of the sixteenth century about 20 meters deep and a cave of some five thousand years ago (one of the first sites inhabited by Modica)The warm and relaxing atmosphere in the hall, the comforts of the rooms, the hospitality of our staff and the care in the details will give your stay in Modica a fantastic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel De Mohac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel De Mohac Modica, Sicily