Cambiocavallo is a dream come true for its owners, Italian architects. Every single detail is thought out and planned with a lit of know how and care. If you appreciate Italian design, this is a place you will love. Attention of staff was perfect, whether at breakfast or in arranging massages at the pool or selecting the right restaurants. I wish there were more places like this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Val di Noto, in the territory of Modica, a UNESCO World Heritage city, is Cambiocavallo Unesco Area & Resort 4-star hotel by the charm of a charming hotel, in the countryside of iblea in a strategic position, 4 km from the crystal clear sea and at about 1:30 h from Malta. Born from the careful restoration of an old "posada," a resting place for travelers on horseback, is now a modern hotel with all amenities, surrounded by a lush garden Arab-Mediterranean. The hotel, fully renovated with a conservative intervention, it maintains the charm of the structure while the decor is inspired by the design criteria and research in contemporary minimalist lines and sober colors, an elegance that is, calibrated thanks to the inclusion of some traditional features: ceilings warps with reeds and wooden beams and stone walls still visible, others with lime plaster in warm colors to please the eye and the comfort of the guests. A place where modernity and innovation are combined with a typical unique and precious to give life to a unique way of conceiving the hospitality ... a sort of Concept Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cambiocavallo - Unesco Area & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambiocavallo Unesco Area Hotel
- Cambiocavallo - Unesco Area & Resort Modica, Sicily