Sonesta Relais Villa Tavolese
Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais(Tavarnelle Val di Pesa)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$148
Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa(Tavarnelle Val di Pesa)
US$976
Hotels.com
US$100
  • Pool
Hotel Semifonte(Barberino Val d'Elsa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Borghetto di San Filippo(Barberino Val d'Elsa)
  • Pool
Hotel Primavera(Barberino Val d'Elsa)
  • Room Service
Quercia al Poggio(Barberino Val d'Elsa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Our family was looking for a Tuscan experience. This beautifully refurbished castle exceeded our expectations. Centrally located in the Chianti region. The friendly staff, beautiful grounds and cleanliness deserves a 5 star rating. We would highly recommend it!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

It was fun finding the villa but head for the central village square and it is just off that. Staying in Marcialla was one of the highlights of our trip and this was due to mostly to the setting of this hotel and the helpfulness of Marta at reception. The room was large with a good bathroom and very effective aircon, breakfast was the usual continental type which you can eat outside overlooking the Chianti countryside. I would recommend getting some meats and cheeses from the local village shop and and bottle of Villa Marcialla ;-)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trevlo
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I had my wedding at the villa and I can't say enough good things about Tavolese. I planned a wedding from very far away and that comes with a lot of stress but when I got there the villa, the scenery and the location were everything I'd hoped they would be and more. And the staff, Fernando was helpful every step of the way and I couldn't have done it without him. My guests had a great time and I am so grateful.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We stayed at Villa Tavolese because of a family wedding this May. What a fabulous setting! One opens the windows of the room and you think you are part of a movie! The location was ideal for touring Tuscany and visiting Florence. Small restaurant down the road in the village for dinners and good continental breakfast on site.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2008

I stayed at the Villa Tavolese on an alumni trip via the Univeristy of Michigan. Villa Tavolese was the perfect set up for a group. Staff was welcoming and accommodating. The central location between Florence, Siena, and Pisa was great. It was nice to be in an authentic Tuscan village. Really got a flavor for the region.
Nice pool - very good food - Not recommended for anyone with disabilities.

• Stayed: September 2004, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Mary-EllenCallahan