We stayed here as part of our Northern Italy tour with Odysseys Unlimited. We had four great night here. Our fourth floor room had a living room with a small kitchen, sofa table with four chairs and flat screen TV.
Very big bedroom with window that looked out over the olive trees and the Tuscan hillside.
We had breakfast every morning with eggs and assorted cold meats and cheese. Very nice coffee machine that made all types of coffee.
We also had dinner each night in their restaurant.
We all felt that this villa was very nice.
Internet was so so and cost a few euros a day.
I don't know if we were treated any different from other vacationers because we were in a group but we all had a good time.
The grounds were beautiful and the pool area look nice but it was too cold to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa San Filippo is an ancient villa dating back to the 1700's located in the heart of Tuscany, between Florence and Siena. An area rich in history , culture, gastronomy and good wine , characterized by beautiful landscapes: rolling hills with cypress trees , vineyards , olive groves and sunflower fields. This convenient location means that tuscan cities are within easy reach: Florence (29 km ), Siena (37 km), San Gimignano (19 km) , Certaldo (15 km) , Montalcino (74 km) . Every day you can explore a different area for relaxation, history and culture. Villa San Filippo offers 32 rooms, divided between Family Suites and Classic Rooms, all equipped with air conditioning, TV, DVD player . Family Suites also feature a living room with kitchenette. The hotel restaurant, The limonaia , open only in the evenings, uses local produce to offer the best dishes of Tuscan cuisine. The villa is surrounded by a beautiful park, beautiful terraces and has three swimming pools, one for children, and solarium . Villa San Filippo is a special place that will transform your holiday into a unique and memorable experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa San Filippo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Filippo Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Villa San Filippo Resort Tuscany, Italy