My wife and I and 2 other couples spent a week on a walking holiday in Chianti. We spent one night at this wonderful small hotel (but wished we could have spent more time here). Donatella was very welcoming and helpful and offered us tea or coffee as soon as we arrived. Our bedrooms were very comfortable, spacious and tastefully decorated and most importantly, a very comfortable bed! The hotel does not have a restaurant but we were booked into the restaurant in the village, where we enjoyed a very nice, Tuscan meal. The hotel offers breakfast in your bedroom but we in fact had it in the cosy lounge room. In summary, a wonderful, relaxing small hotel in a quiet village in the middle of Chianti country, what more could you want..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castellare De' Noveschi Relais is a historical residence of charm in the heart of Chianti, where you can sleep in the fabulous suite belonged to the Dukes of Tuscany or the beautiful Suite "Dreams of Bacchus" carved into an ancient vat 800. You can breathe in the cozy atmosphere of the Fumoir, an ancient hall with a beautiful fireplace, dedicated to those who want to share their passion for the world of Tuscan cigars and pipe, reading a book by the fire and take part in tastings and events for a few privileged. Finally just to pamper all the senses of the guests, the Castellare de 'Noveschi will be with Wine Therapy in a suggestive Tino where you soak in a tub of torque. And if, when you get home, you'll want to relive the emotions you felt during your stay at the Castellare de 'Noveschi, you can buy all antiques, modern antiques, fashion that you find around you, who have been part of a dream, who have had a wonderful past life and now can become part of a new story: Your. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer and a double bed. Further facilities include a TV, Internet access, a minibar, and facilities for making tea and coffee, air conditioning and heating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castellare De' Noveschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellare De` Noveschi Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Castellare De' Noveschi Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany, Italy