We stayed here for four nights as part of a tour group. It's a 17th century palace but was less than I expected. We had a very small room although that may be because 17th century palaces had small rooms! There was no rack for a suitcase and no drawer or flat space for clothes except to hang them. The toilet was hard to operate and we couldn't get the TV to work. The corner shower was very small consisting of a fibreglass base and glass doors. There was no wi-fi available in rooms. The beamed ceiling was low but very attractive. Our one dinner in the hotel was very good as were daily breakfasts. Staff were helpful. I rated it "very good" primarily because of its look and feel of an old palace rather than because of modern-day comfort. It was easy to walk around the small town of Trevi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevi is located on the top of an hill along the Flaminia speedway and is a charming small medieval Borgo, rich in art, in a overlooking position with a great view towards Assisi and Spoleto. Constructed in concentric circles, Trevi resembles a spiral-shaped shell which preserves intact its ancient heart: The Complex Antica Dimora alla Rocca, composed by two adjoining, historical Buildings of the XVII Century – Palazzo Valenti & Palazzo Urighi - and by the Medieval Borghetto del Mostaccio, less than 100 feet far from these. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Antica Dimora alla Rocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Hotel Trevi
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Trevi, Italy - Umbria