The running of this hotel has recently been taken over by three energetic youngsters from Trevi, Marco, Valentina and Roberto. We stayed there last week in a luxurious room with a balcony overlooking the pool. This was in the annexe of the hotel, which has been decorated by hand with quotes on the walls from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet and other romantic poetry.
Having looked at some of the other rooms as we were there with a large party, we can confirm that most of the rooms are comfortable and stylish.
There are still some small teething problems, such as lack of staff to man the bar when the hotel is full, but the rest of the staff are helpful and willing and provide great service with a smile.
Breakfast is spectacular, most unusual for Italy, with a number of tarts and cakes baked by the multi-talented Valentina.
I would recommend this hotel unreservedly, we will be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevi is located on the top of an hill along the Flaminia speedway and is a charming small medieval Borgo, rich in art, in a overlooking position with a great view towards Assisi and Spoleto. Constructed in concentric circles, Trevi resembles a spiral-shaped shell which preserves intact its ancient heart: The Complex Antica Dimora alla Rocca, composed by two adjoining, historical Buildings of the XVII Century – Palazzo Valenti & Palazzo Urighi - and by the Medieval Borghetto del Mostaccio, less than 100 feet far from these. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Antica Dimora alla Rocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Hotel Trevi
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Trevi, Italy - Umbria