“Wonderful Stay!”
Review of B&B Santa Colomba

B&B Santa Colomba
Ranked #7 of 13 Asolo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I couldn't have asked for more wonderful hosts. They truly made my trip to Italy an even more amazing experience.Lorena was extremely helpful from the very start by giving great directions and picking me up from a near by cafe. Before taking me to the bed and breakfast she kindly gave me a little tour of Asolo to get me acquainted with the area, advising me on the best places to eat. It was truly a stunning place to visit and I would definitely recommend staying at their b&b. The decor of the home perfectly reflects their creative character and eye for design. During the summer a delicious breakfast (with great coffee) is served in their peaceful garden with uninterrupted views. They definitely have a gift of hospitality and this is shown in the joy they have when people come to stay. They have a great knowledge and passion for showing off the best that Asolo and the surrounding areas have to offer!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Emily Y

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I spent two wonderful nights at B&B Santa Colomba. The house is tastefully appointed, immaculately clean, and well located for getting around. Both mornings, I enjoyed my breakfast of warm croissants, yogurt, and fresh fruit in the peaceful garden with a fantastic view of the Asolo fortress. The best part about Santa Colomba are the hosts, Lorena and Tommaso. They are both charming, young professionals and they made me feel very welcome. Their restaurant recommendations were excellent without being overly expensive or touristy. I was interested in visiting some out of the way places in the area and I didn't realize how important having a car was to traveling away from the town center. Lorena and Tommaso helped me navigate the local public transportation and without them I am not sure I would have been able to figure it out on my own. I am very grateful to Lorena and Tommaso for making my stay in Asolo one of the highlights of my travels in the Veneto. I can't wait to return to B&B Santa Colomba with my family and a car rental.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I enjoyed a perfect long weekend get away at Santa Colomba with my wife and 2 children. The property is in a great location, easily accessible from the main road and a short, picturesque walk to the centre of Asolo. Our rooms and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. The property is quaint and surrounded by green hills. Breakfast in the sunny garden was fantastic. The hosts, Lorena and Tommaso, were extremely friendly and spoke excellent English. They have always lived in the area and have a wealth of knowledge of this beautiful region, which was helpful in our subsequent travels. I highly recommend the Santa Colomba B&B and at least a few days to explore this beautiful part of the Treviso province.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LorenaBellanti, Proprietario at B&B Santa Colomba, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thanks a lot for this beautiful review!
Having a chat with you in the garden was very good! This is the best part of this B&B activity: knowing interesting people from all over the world!
We wish you the very best for your future!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

we stayed at this beautiful place for 4 nights and enjoyed every minute. Lorena and Tommaso are very special people. We felt 'at home' immediately after entering the house. Unique style, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, very quiet, very clean. Nice garden to have good breakfast in the morning and to enjoy another coffee before moving on:-)
Many thanks to both of you_we enjoyed staying at your home very much and will definitely come back!
Ciao Christine&Gerhard

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your very nice review! If you felt at home here, then we are more then happy!
It's exactly what we want our guests to feel in our house.
Waiting for you in Asolo then... ready to make all the coffees you want! ;-)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Whilst travelling from Este to Cortina D'Ampezzo we stayed in this delightful B&B. The surrounding areas are lovely and Asolo particulary beautiful. Plenty of beautiful places to visit and stunning views of the foothills of the Dolomites. Lorena and Tommasso so friendly and welcoming providing lovely breakfasts each day. Our stay was very relaxing, made so by the consideration of the owner and having our own private bathroom a bonus. Lorena's attention to detail meant that she informed us of the best restaurants to visit and which cultural places to visit. Highly recommend and hope to return one day. Thank you so much. The Lakes

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
LorenaBellanti, Proprietario at B&B Santa Colomba, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure having you here! When someone appreciates our area we are always happy and we feel even more lucky! We hope to see you soon in Asolo!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Benissimo!

I stayed there for one night during a business trip. Lorena and Tommaso, the hosts, are really friendly. It was a pleasure to meet them.
The house is very nice and the rooms as well. Very clean and the bed is comfy. The bathroom is very nice, too. I would recomand the Santa Colomba for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
LorenaBellanti, Proprietario at B&B Santa Colomba, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thanks a lot for your review! We hope to see you soon at Santa Colomba :-) Lorena and Tommaso

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have only good memories of my stay at Santa Colomba. I was there only one night but I will remember it for a good while. Asolo city is very charming and a nice place to wander around a city. It is not as well known as other bigger cities around, and thats why it make it more interesting.

The night at Santa Colomba was wonderful. I woke up to a sunny day with great views of the city acrross the garden. The place is very characterfull and the accomodation is great. But all of that is twarfed by the great host that Lorena and Tomasso are. The went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable.

Totally recommended. Grazzie!!!

Room Tip: Lorena will take care everything goes smooth. Thanks!!!