“This is home away from home to me!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Apartament Ilinca

2 3
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TomC4221
“This is home away from home to me!”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent surroundings in beautiful Poiana Brasov is a great placement for trips around in the great countryside.
I experienced the service to be something special during my stay.
Amazing knowlegde about what to see and how to get there was another big + to my stay.
The apartment itself was , clean, inviting, great layout, missing nothing when it came to possiblities for both a relaxing stay indoor or as a startpoint for sightseeing.
I for sure will visit again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jul 2017
Thank you very much for this great review. I hope I will get up to your expectations at any time that you will visit Poiana Brașov and Apartment Ilinca. Until next time,

Have a happy day,
Cristina
Kkamik
“Better than home!”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I' ve decided to rent this lovely and spacious property for a short holiday for my daughters my parents and I but i didn't knew what a great choice I've made until we' ve met Cristina, our hostess, kind, honest, discreet and reliable.
She also teached my daughters to ski for their first time! What a good time we' ve had!
But back to the apartment: clean, big, spacious, fitted with everything necessary: a really fully equipped kitchen ( electric oven, microwave, freezer and fridge, coffee maker, toaster, disher, mixers, glassware, cutlery, plates, pans and whatever ones needs for preparing meals, etc), washing machine, fax and copy machine, tv set, radio cd player, games ( chess, rummy, cards, darts and 2-3 more) for our evenings in front of the chimney' s fire, barbecue and logs.
Steps away from the house there are shops, restaurants and of course the ski piste.
Mrs. Cristina picked us from the bus station and gave us a lift back to Brasov on our return.
We' ve felt in her house better than home and will return on the first occasion!
Thank you Mrs. Cristina and see you soon!

Management Response
21 Apr 2016
Thanks a lot for the wonderfull words. I am waiting for you again and I hope next time I will be even a better host. I hope I will have the oportunity to ski with the girls again and Tht I will be able to improve them tehnique. Thanks again and I hope to see you soon.
Trish V
Ontario, Canada
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We recently went to Romania for a vacation and stayed at this apartment. It was very clean and in a beautiful location. It was so quiet there we loved it. The apartment is well stocked and the beds comfortable. Getting into and leaving the apartment was very easy. Cristina is very nice and trustworthy. The location is great since it is close to both Rasnov (the fortress there is something not to miss!) as well as Brasov, yet it is in a quiet area between the two.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Perhaps a little old fashioned but that is just being nit picky. or personal taste.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing