“Celebration of our 25th anniversary”
Review of La Casa Noble

and 1 more site!
La Casa Noble
Ranked #1 of 2 Aracena B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Celebration of our 25th anniversary”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I would have never imagined that a small town like Aracena would have a 5 stars hotel!
We are very impressed with the quality, beauty, comfort, attention and gastronomy of this enchanted hotel.
The beds are the best we have ever experience, the room we stayed is name El Castillo with a view of the town's old castle right in front of the bed. It was magic and luxurious. Melanie is the perfect hostess, we had the best breakfast (fresh orange juice, jamon iverico, sweet bread, cheese,etc). Her tapas I could not describe but I know that they have jamon iverico (which by the way is the best I have ever eat) Vero and Lucho are always making sure your needs are met.
I highly recommend La Casa Noble, there you can be sure to be relaxed and disconnected from the busy world.
There is nothing I would complain except that I would have wanted to stay longer than 3 days. Is a mistake to think that because is a small town, you only need 3 days to visit. I am sure that we are going back to this amazing secret place in the world.

Room Tip: El Castillo is the best room because the view to the castle. However we had the opportunity to see t...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gloria N
melaracena, Owner at La Casa Noble, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
You know I will be here waiting for you to come back and bring your friends . . . . thanks for a great three nights - it was a true joy to have you in my house and to be able to show you around Aracena. Congrats on the 25th Anniversary - it is an amazing accomplishment! Besos Melanie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 November 2011

La Casa Noble is an elegant town house in the charming town of Aracena. The standards of decor and furnishings are high, with interesting and individual touches throughout the whole house. A peaceful bedroom with a supremely comfortable bed set the standard. The added value was provided by Mel, the owner, who looked after us during our stay as if we were cherished friends (indeed we felt we were by the time we left). Nothing was too much trouble, from arranging horse riding to sharing her experience of the local tapas scene (and therefore, in our view, definitely worth opting for the 'complete experience'). Breakfast was a particular high point and both my husband and myself independently voiced that we had had one of our best breakfasts ever!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
melaracena, Owner at La Casa Noble, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
I am thrilled that you loved your breakfast - as they say - it is definitely the most important meal of the day, and I take delight in being able to create dishes that are scrumptious and guaranteed to start the day off right. Thanks for taking the time to write the review and share your experiences with other travellers. I truly appreciate it.
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 22 October 2011

La Casa Noble was a charming surprise. The hotel is located high up in the town of Aracena and provides magnificent views across the town, itself a wonderful location and attraction. It was clear that a lot of attention has been lavished upon La Casa Noble to bring it up to the extraordinary standard of accommodation that it provides - all rooms are very large, exceedingly well appointed, and take maximum advantage of natural light. The service and food was also special with afternoon tapas and breakfast included. Our only regret was that our schedule prevented us from staying longer.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
melaracena, Owner at La Casa Noble, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
I love being able to surprise people . . . . I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and that you were as charmed by our little corner of the world as I have been. I too hope that the next time fate brings you to our parts that you can stay a little longer and really explore the villages of the Sierras de Aracena.
brussels
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed three days in this hotel, which isn't cheap, but is worth each cent of it.
Our host was extremely kind and helpful. We stayed in the upper "castello"-room and enjoyed a superb view of the castle and the city. We were surprised by the discrete luxury of the place.
and of the many little details which make a journey onforgettable.
Highly recommendable!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
melaracena, Owner at La Casa Noble, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
I love being able to surprise people . . . . I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and that you were as charmed by our little corner of the world as I have been. It is also very rewarding when travellers have booked elsewhere based on price, but upon checking in realise that price is only part of the equation . . . it's the quality of the product and the service that one receives for that price that is important . . . . its all about Value!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2011

A beautiful house managed by its owner, in Aracena, a place where Andalousien shows the real culture. For the first time, my husband and me were treated almost as family in a hotel. Incredible experience. Beautiful balconies to the sierra of Aracena, cosy decorated rooms and tapas tours in the city, where to discover the proper jabugo spanish ham...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
melaracena, Owner at La Casa Noble, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words - it is what we are striving to achieve here at La Casa Noble - a home away from home and n insiders guide to truly enjoy the highlights of the Andalusian culture.
London
Reviewed 6 July 2011

A beautifuly designed boutique hotel that we all absolutely loved both in terms of the knockout cocktails, wonderfully designed rooms and bar and laid back, friendly service. Melanie, the owner, could not have done more to make my stay as fun and tranquil as possible. Whether it was setting me up with DVDs and a comfortable sofa to relax on, or entertaining my 20+ friends with cocktails and her Aussie charm, it really was a memorable stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
melaracena, Owner at La Casa Noble, responded to this review, 26 August 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what we are getting right . . . . I certainly made more mojitos that weekend than I thought possible. It makes my day that you all had as much fun as I did. Hope to see you again in these parts. Cheers
Ripon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We arrived and within 5 minutes we were the oldest of friends. This is a stay in Mel's home and not a hotel. There is not one bad thing to say about this place or the owners.
We had fantastic nights in the bar and very relaxing days on the terrace.
The food was amazing and we were allowed into the kitchen and it looked like it was not used, it was so clean!!
The decor is first class and it is a place that will never leave our minds..

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
melaracena, Owner at La Casa Noble, responded to this review, 26 August 2011
Thanks for the generous and kind words . . . I will have you know the kitchen is definitely used . . . where do you think the fabulous food comes from? . . . ha ha - I am very interested in knowing more about the recycling of the spa products and how we can make La Casa Noble even more "ethical" in its practices. Hopefully you can stay longer next time. Please stay in touch.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aracena
Hotel Convento Aracena & Spa
#1 of 1 in Valdezufre
Hotel Finca Valbono
Hotel Finca Valbono
#4 of 8 in Aracena

Been to La Casa Noble? Share your experiences!