“Good food and excellent service”
Review of El Coche

El Coche
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We took some friends here for an evening meal and all enjoyed their food. The staff are all very attentive and the price of the meal for Port Andratx, was acceptable. We will definitely return here.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I think El Coche, is owned by Guillermo, who I understand had a love of sports cars, hence the name,
I had asked locally for the restaurant in the port of Andratx, that did the best Paella. I was given several, but decided on El Coche.
Wise move, friendliest staff, superb cuisine, fabulous location, with great views of the fishing port.
Prices were very competitive, and my paella would have served 3 adults with healthy appetites.
Try it! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We tried this place twice on our recent visit but have been here a few times on previous holidays. Nothing has changed save to say the food is the best in Port D'Andratx. Its one of those menus that you just cant make up your mind and then they make it worse with a fantastic selection of specials too. The food was again delicious and the service is very laid back but extraordinarily efficient.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We went there with a local, who recommended us this restaurant as one of the bests in the Port of Andraxt. I may say we had a Excellent food! The staff was very and extraordinary pleasant.

I totally recommend to try: almejas a la francesa, ensalada tibia de cabra, pulpo gallega, tartare de salmon, solomillo en salsa de sobrasada. and for dessert: Fondant de chocolate con helado.
I may say that I will definitely return to this restaurant when coming back to Majorca!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

We had a fabulous meal here on Sunday evening - our 1st wedding anniversary.
The food was delicious and well presented.
We both had starters, shared a paella & a bottle of wine = £70ish.
The 'all female' staff were smart, efficient, knowledgeable & made our evening very special, including two warm brandies on the house to help us celebrate at the end of the meal.
Highly recommended.