“Sophisticated Elegance”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
test
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stevemcca...
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Sophisticated Elegance”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I have stayed at Villa Infinitum twice now with my family and friends. The villa is absolutely stunning – beautiful, serene, and pure gentle, sophisticated luxury. It’s nestled into the hillside with fabulous views over Port Andratx which is just a short stroll away. The surrounding areas and coastline are fabulous. We can’t wait to go back again.

Your age range 50-64
agomillio...
Amersham, United Kingdom
“The Most Perfect Luxury Villa in the Heart of a Thriving Port Andratx”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Villa Infinitum is the complete package when it comes to staying in a luxurious villa in Mallorca. The owner had clearly thought everything through to ensure guests enjoy their stay to the max. The pools are amazing, the terraces so spacious and giving breathtaking views of Port Andradx. Loved the spa. No expense spared to ensure we had a wonderfully relaxing time. Port Andratx is the full of great places to eat and drink. A class act all round. We’ll be back.

charlieda...
Farnham, United Kingdom
“The villa has it all........ total Perfection”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When I arrived at the Villa with my wife I was struck by the amazing convenience that the villa offered me.
So much space and even an internal lift!
The lighting and space and views are mind-blowing.
The infinity pool is brilliant and we loved the way it lit up at night. The villa is truly in a class of its own and I can't wait to return.
Everything is so well made and decor is awesome.
Counting the days until we return.
Modern, stylish, different and most of all convenient,.

Your age range 35-49
keralavis...
London, United Kingdom
“Incredible trip”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This place exceeded my expectations, I wish I could live there!! The villa is the perfect mix of stylish and homely with absolutely breathtaking views. The service was also impeccable and whilst my friends and I felt at home we received hotel standard housekeeping which made such a difference. The local town is an easy walk away with a great choice of restaurants, I can't wait to go back with my parents and family. Ahhh

Sufia B
LONDON
“Absolute Perfection!”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This has to be the best villa in Port Andratx. Amazing views of the Port and the villa is the best I have ever stayed in!

dletzer
“Mr ”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Villa Infinitum is quite simply the best place we have ever stayed .

It is the most amazing place in the perfect location.

It's a villa but had the feel of our own hotel. A housekeeper, 3 floors, 2 lifts, a spa, 3 pools, a pool table, whatever drink you fancy...

Attention to detail is second to none.

The only bad thing about Villa Infinitum is we have to leave...but we will be back...

johnandan...
Isleworth
“The most stunning Villa”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Amazing modern Villa with everything - pools - spa - views - house keeper
Fantastic decor, comfort and luxury
Not far from the Port and all the bars and restuarants will definately go again - the very best

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing