All reviews cooked breakfast the pub milk in the fridge beautiful village top floor narrow stairs english village fresh fruit powerful shower comfortable bed lovely room fish and chips hot water first morning enjoyed our stay a great stay cereal
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Pretty village and quaint looking inn. Nice pub,good food,lovely beamed room and clean ensuite with powerful shower! Cereal, cookies, fruit,tea and coffee in room. The room had ample storage,an iron and ironing board and a safe too. Overall it was a lovely one night stay and Callum gave GREAT service. When in the area again we will definitely stay here!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paula K
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed 1 night at the Falcon Inn on 4th July when myself and my wife went to see ACDC at Wembley Stadium.
The Inn is situated over looking the village green of the picturesque and quiet village of Denham.
The village is served by a regular train service to Wembley and central London making it an ideal place to stay for an event away from the hustle and bustle of central London.
The inn is a short walk (less than 10 minutes) from the station down a public footpath (although this is lit I would recommend you bring a torch if you are returning after darkness).
It's ideal location meant that we were back in our room in less than 40 minutes after the concert had ended.
We stayed in the top room of the Inn which was beautifully maintained and full of character with its beams. The room was excellently equipped -TV,DVD player,Iron,Fridge,Trouser press,safe,hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making faculties. Complimentary breakfast,fruit,soft drinks were included .
There was an on suite shower room.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean.
Food at the Inn was good quality and value.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Overall this was an excellent place to stay and great value for money in an excellent location.
Thoroughly recommended

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Went here a couple of weeks ago around 6pm. Looked at menu (at bar) and (young) Harman directed me to the specials board. I went outside to tell my partner the choices. I ordered our first choice neutral he said they had run out. I made a joke and went back out to ssk her again. Upon ordering the 2nd choice of three (king prawns on a beet root salad) he told me that the had run out of prawns! We asked if they could do the salad with something else. He got the chef out (also very young) who said he some chicken breast which she accepted. I asked if it was packaged or off the bone and he said the latter. The chef told the barman to charge the same price of £12.95. I asked if the chicken shouldn't be a. Little less and he (chef) just looked a t me wryly. My partner then suggested that he provided a few Chips with it to make up for the fact that they didn't have this and didn't have that as well as chicken substituting 'special/giant king prawns'. He nodded. I then asked the barman (chef had returned to kitchen now) if the ham, egg and chips was a substantial meal as I was very hungry (6ft and stocky ) He said its a good size and I wouldn't be hungry. So, meal turns up, three slim pieces of ham maybe 4x2.5", a pot if chips (not what you would ca ll a main meal portion), one soft fired egg and one like a bullet. I was gobsmacked, especially at I think £10.95? Then her salad turned up. Well, three very small slices of chicken, quite dry on what appeared and tasted like a Tescos packaged, miixed prepared salad with just a few strands of beet root in! She got a very small portion of chips (about 2/3 the size of mine). We ate, paid and went across to the Green Man (better condition ale by the way!) and then calculated what they had charged us which refuted in £3 over .... Must have been the additional half-portion of chips! Very poor show, not quality food, all marketing hype. Go to the green Man or Swan and you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Plant comment on the accommodation but avoid the food!
Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Markinaboat
Reviewed 25 June 2015

nice village pub, friendly staff, good room in the top floor with plenty of character and facilities . Optional breakfast good value and tasty. Quite early checkout 10a.m., but not a problem for us. Parking bit tricky in popular village .

Room Tip: Room 2 has lot of character but steep stairs
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Have eaten here a few times, all of which have been excellents service and top quality food that looks amazing and very, I went with my friend who is gluten free and they catered for her with ease, will be back very soon.
Great job.