“Great B&B with Excellent Service”
Review of Tilehouse Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Denham
Tilehouse Lodge
Ranked #1 of 3 Denham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is a great B&B in a very good location. The rooms are modern and comfortable with all the facilities you'd expect. The service was excellent, we were there for a local wedding and Louisa looked after us all without any problem.

Room Tip: Ask for an ensuite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrHutchinson

Reviewed 7 July 2013

This is a great little B&B. Spotless rooms, a warm welcome and an excellent breakfast. £65 for a double with en suite is good value and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.Louisa the owner is an excellent hostess and makes you feel very welcome, she deserves to succeed.The only small thing was the need for a power point near to the mirror for use with a hairdryer, but you are struggling to find fault here. Its great.

Room Tip: Book early, this is a popular B&B
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I stay regularly at Tilehouse Lodge as I work away from home and it is located perfectly for me to get to work. There are a choice of rooms, (most priced at £60 for the ensuites), all decorated and equipped like a modern boutiquey hotel. Louisa, (the owner) is very friendly and welcoming and helps give the place a very chilled and relaxed atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2013

With a boutique hotel style combined with a lived-in family cottage feel, it has all you need to relax but is perfectly located to hit the country side and drive litte further into the city. Make sure to keep an eye out for chickens. Great value for money considering the beautiful decor, tea & coffee making facilities, plasma tv, cleanliness, good breakfast, parking and rural surroundings. Would recommend this to anyone and would definitely stay again. Thanks Louisa for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I stayed at Tilehouse Lodge for a week in Jan while my other half was in Harefield Hospital having Heart Surgery, and it happened to be the week we had all the snow!!! Very nice B&B, rooms were spotless and to a very high standard, breakfast was also very good. It was a very difficult week for me going backwards and forwards to the hospital but was made better by the fact that I had somewhere nice and homely to go back to!! Louisa is very nice and accommodating, Would def reccommend this to anyone brilliant value for money!!! Look forward to going back there again soon!

Room Tip: All rooms were good!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Tilehouse is unusual. A very rural location, so quiet at night. The furniture is well above average. The room that I occupied was clean. On arrival I was given a jug of fresh milk, a nice touch. The flatscreen TV was the largest I have every encountered in a B&B.
The owner is very pleasant.
Breakfast offering was good for most, but limited for my low carb requirements.
Off road parking was good.
There is a good riverside pub 20 mins walk away. I would stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms looked good. Almost no noise at night.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Made the booking for 2 rooms on the day of arrival. Good Friday has Late Deals were unable to confirm my booking the night before. We were going to the Harry Potter experience on the Friday and thought it would make a proper break to stay over night. We found the property which is in a very rural location. Parked car in drive and was greeted by Louisa's sister who showed us to our rooms. First bonus for us was that my husband and l had our own bathroom and son and girlfriend had a shared. It was confirmed that there was no extra charge because l had booked shared rooms. The rooms are beautiful with tasteful furnishings tea/ coffee and water. We were informed that the owner was out at present but we were given keys to room and front door. After taking a rest we went to leave to go into Uxbridge we did find that we had been given the wrong key to our son's room so he was unable to lock it from the outside. We retired early but we heard noises coming from down stairs so husband went to investigate and found the owner. Very helpful and was able to confirm breakfast. I must confess l did not sleep very well and the next morning felt like death. On looking under the bed found that the wooden slates had broken. This would have accounted for the saggy feeling that l had on my side. Breakfast was very good with help yourself to toast, cereal and juice and we were able to inform owner of problem with bed. We would not hesitate in going back to the tilehouse although l did not sleep very well l can say this is a lovely place to stay. Very clean and laid back. With a very pleasant owner.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family