I was here on business purposes. The hotel is a bit shabby and could need some refurbishing. The safe was not working, the shower was dripping, and the bathroom was quite shabby.
The service is almost not existing, and they are not able or willing to help with issues. The food is at best mediocre, it tastes the same every single day. The swimming pool is nice, but very occupied by swimming classes. If I did not have to go there because of work, I would never go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 42 acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland, Denham Grove offers stylish and modern accommodation, impressive modern leisure facilities and a convenient location close to the M40 and M25 motorways. There are 100 stylish en suite rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas. Each room features a TV. With great access to the region's major road network, the hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore this part of beautiful Buckinghamshire. Denham Grove is only 14 miles from the Wembley Stadium. The great leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a mini-gym, a spa bath and a sauna. The hotel also offers tennis and a pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Denham Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devere Venues Denham Grove Hotel Denham
- Devere Venues Hotel Denham
- Denham Grove Buckinghamshire