“Superb accommodation, ideal location for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ronnie S
“Superb accommodation, ideal location for exploring the area.”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Well what can we say? Situated in Budleigh Salterton, tucked away with it's own private little garden. So so very quiet and peaceful. Excellent accommodation, very comfortable and all beautifully appointed and equipped, a home from home.
Shaun the owner was very approachable and was terrific when there was a slight problem with the outside lighting overnight, no doubt the storm that blew through was the culprit. No need to worry about life little essentials either. Biscuits to go with your tea and coffee were there, along with fresh milk. Just what you need after a lengthy car journey, and before a very comfortable sit down in the lovely lounge area. I had a little misgiving about parking but had no problems with lots of on street parking available. We will want to book again with Shaun. He's done a terrific job here.

Your age range 50-64
debralou7
Belbroughton, United Kingdom
“Tucked away but a fantastic find”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed here for only a couple of nights but it was fantastic. Everything you require within Hideaway. Great location on Budleigh High Street but as it is set back it's very quiet. Shaun the owner is great & welcomed us on arrival & left us a great welcome pack, thank you Shaun! Will definitely be returning.

Your age range 35-49
Kirsty D
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Nice modern apartment!”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I liked this property; it smelled new and nice, the chairs and beds were comfortable and it's also spacious, especially the kitchen. I liked the split level aspect to it.
It's just a few minutes walk from the beach and is hidden round the back of a high street, so anything you need is just minutes away.
The owner also leaves biscuits and other necessities for you.

Bonnie075
Bournemouth England
“A great little find!”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I booked this as a Christmas present for my sister, husband and their two young children. Shaun, the owner, couldn't have been more helpful from the start - offering a stair gate and high chair for my young nephew.
The apartment itself was lovely, furnished recently to a high standard and well equipped and presented. My sister was raving that it was her dream kitchen!
I can't comment on the local area as I didn't stay myself, but the apartment was easily found and the town and beach was very accessible by foot.
The icing on the cake was the addition of a few unexpected essentials from Shaun. He had kindly left milk, biscuits, tea, coffee and a few extras such as toiletries for the children. My sister was over the moon, as it was super helpful after travelling for 2.5 hours to get there, arriving of an evening.
All in all a wonderful stay and we wouldn't hesitate to return. In fact I would rather like to go myself ;)

Management Response
19 Feb 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I'm very glad your sister and her family enjoyed their stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing