“Great BBQ”

Trinity’s At The Lightship
Ranked #8 of 174 Restaurants in Gosport
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Very unique venue moored in Haslar marina . Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. This converted lightship has three decks,available for hire for all your events The flight deck has the best views of Portsmouth harbour. Membership available at £5.00 Per person per year. Open at 9am to 11am for breakfast.Lunch 12pm to 3pm. Dinner 6pm to 9.30Pm . We have a fully stocked bar and welcome drinkers 11am to 11pm . Fish counter is situated on the flight deck Children friendly and dogs welcome on the top deck
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We had a private function on the deck with BBQ cooked by one of the chefs. The food was really good the ribs were to die for. There is a well stocked bar. The whole experience was enjoyable planning to return to try the restaurant :)

Visited June 2014

Porstmouth
“Perfect evening in a fabulous setting”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I decided to try the lightship restaurant last night a we have heard so many great things about it lately
I have to say I was blown away by the whole experience from getting the little ferry over from portsmouth to the food the setting , it really was an amazing evening. We sat on the top deck as it was a lovely night and enjoyed fish and chips which are by far the best iv eaten in a long time . The staff are friendly and very attentive , I couldnt fault it . As the sunset the view of portsmouth is absolutely amazing, such a calm peacefull setting I
Will be highly recommending it

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Tararara123
Gosport, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“brilliant”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My visits to the lightship was amazing , the venue is the most beautiful, with views of Portsmouth harbour,

The food is 5 star and the service friendly and efficient . My fish and chips was priced at £9.95 and worth every penny, the batter was crisp ,the fish was to die for, home made chips and coleslaw. Followed by homemade crème caramel which was the best I have every had.
This is now my favourite restaurant and I highly recommended it.

1 Thank dianelecointe
Fareham, United Kingdom
“lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

First and last visit. Very bad service and food awful.

Lasagne burnt and inedible. Chips looked to have seen better days and soggy lettuce.

My Ice cream Sundae consisted of three scoops of ice cream with a sliced strawberry, plus stalk and a piece of plastic presumably from the ice cream container.

8 Thank val g
“" A must to visit while in Portsmouth"”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A restaurant with a difference............
well worth a visit when you are visiting Portsmouth perfect for cocktails while taking in the magnificent views of the surrounding Harbour
The food is yummy and the staff very friendly and attentive and I will definitely recommend this venue to my friends and family.

2 Thank Debbie J