“Family party”

Ranked #18 of 173 Restaurants in Gosport
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual dining restaurant with freshly made, homemade food, classic British menu, plus seafood specials including favourites moules frites, thai fish cakes, chilli prawn linguine. Coffee shop with homemade cakes, cream tea and afternoon tea served. Friendly and relaxed family and dog friendly bar, with pool table, darts, juke box, quiz night and live music nights (check out Facebook for events). Great beer garden, with large covered patio area, plus tables out on the grass area. We also have a great 'chill out' area with purpose built cushioned benches, perfect for enjoying our range of premium gins, whisky, and rum.
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Family party”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Had a joint family party at the seahorse. Great food and service. The bar team were fantastic, couldn't be more accommodating!

2 Thank MillsBear

Andover, United Kingdom
“Good pub food at a great price with good service too”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Ate there a foursome with friends early last Saturday evening. Only 2 other tables occupied so restaurant was quiet. Waitress was very attentive, efficient and friendly. Food took a while to arrive but the meals were all generous in size and very tasty indeed. Worth noting was that the waitress checked we were happy with our food mid-meal and also noticed when we had finished our drinks and asked if we wanted more. A nice change from struggling to catch a waiter's attention in other restaurants when you want a second drink.

Overall an enjoyable meal and we'd very happily eat there again.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ed0003
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Great pub , great staff”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The Seahorse is a great pub, the food is tasty , the beer is good, the bar staff and Landlord are all friendly and have always made me feel welcome whenever I visit, the atmosphere in the pub is great .

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Duane C
Gosport, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Host/Hostess with the mostest”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

A great pub with friendly staff. Wev'e eaten there several times and every time the food was beyond compare. A drink in the bar afterwards rounded off many a good evening. Well done all.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gary A
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat, drink and socialise!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Warren and Lisa run a fantastically friendly pub/restaurant. I have in the past had meals ranging from a Sunday Lunch for me and my wife to a full on Birthday meal for my whole family (15+ at least) and everything in-between. Never once have I felt it was under par, quite the opposite! Awesome food at a respectable price served by polite and friendly staff.
I also have frequented the bar on numerous occasions and always found the clientele and staff to be great.
Keep up the great work guys, I will see you as soon as I’m back from offshore!

• Visited August 2014