“wonderful location and lovely apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The perfect place to stay.
A perfect mix of vintage and modern.
A comfortable king size bed.
Fresh flowers on arrival.
Beautiful original features.
Fluffy towels and bathrobes with Molton Brown toiletries.
Stokes Bay beach is a very short walk away. With its award winning picnic spot!
The beautiful and award winning Crescent Gardens at the end of the road.
Gosport is surrounded by marinas.
Enjoy beautiful sunsets at Stokes Bay beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
william g
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“wonderful location and lovely apartment”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

located in a lovely quiet area of gosport and close to the beach at stokes bay.the owner Claire made us very welcome and had plenty of tea, coffee,milk etc.in the apartment which was much appreciated after a long journey.
the apartment itself was very comfortable,clean and cosy and had everything you need for a lovely holiday.
we would certainly book again when next in gosport.
the Sky television was a nice touch.

Jemma_198...
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Found this little gem in Gosport.

Beautiful decorated. Honestly felt like a little home from home.

Claire made us feel very welcome and we would not hesitate in returning.

Thank you.

Your age range 25-34
19 Feb 2017
Thank you for the lovely comments! Look forward to welcoming back!
Andrew P
Aberdare, United Kingdom
“Number Nine Stylish Self Catering in Gosport”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This holiday flat is amazing & has everything you could wish for. The location is good just a short walk to the beach & a short walk to the town.

The owner is very helpful & will do anything to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

15 Feb 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. So great to hear!
brandyben...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Brilliant place for short break”
Reviewed 26 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a little trouble finding it but that was down to our poor navigation .The apartment is compact but has everything you need for a really enjoyable stay. very tastefully furnished and comfortable bed.Clair was very gracious and met us on arrival and provided us with all the information need to make our stay special. as it was a short break to visit family in the area and also celebrate our wedding anniversary we also received a lovely bottle of bubbly from claire..Could not ask for a nicer place to stay and if ever in need of accommodation in the Gosport area we would thoroughly recommend No.9... you wont be disappointed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was as hoped for
Liked least: stairs were a little narrow and steep.not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
26 Oct 2015
Thank you for the lovely review! So please you enjoyed your stay.
Leslogs12...
Pego, Spain
“A little gem”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed here for 4 nights whilst visiting family in the area. The apartment is absolutely beautiful and very luxurious. It is so much nicer to have your own little "home" rather than staying in a hotel. We arrived in the evening by ferry. The day before our arrival we received an email from Claire, the owner, to tell us she had provided some basic provisions, so that we could have breakfast on our first morning. Claire, was really welcoming and helpful, providing really useful local information, but was very unobtrusive. We will definitely be returning and highly recommend this accommodation.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
16 Sep 2015
Thank you for the lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back!
west sussex
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mariolla...
London, United Kingdom
“Much needed relaxing stay at number 9”
Reviewed 21 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I spent ages deciding where to spend my week off work in the UK, I could have gone anywhere but when I came across number 9 I didn't have to think about it. I was just lucky the dates I wanted were available! Beautiful apartment with luxurious touches, clean, amazing walks (coast and forest), friendly pub just down the road and lots to do near by. I ended up having to do some work when I was on my week off and the apartment had brilliant WiFi connection and a table I could work at. The appliances are brilliant and everything you need is there. Having sky sports meant I could keep up with the grand prix on the weekend (which I thought I would miss!). I mentioned to Claire (host) before arriving that I was planning to have a "healthy" week and she left me a beautiful bowl of fruits. Other special touches included milk, bread..etc the basics to keep me going and beautiful flowers (which I loved and appreciated during my stay).The apartment is attached to the main house but because you have your own entrance it is a very private setting. I knew Claire was around if I needed to ask her anything but she wasn't intrusive atall. Even though the weather wasn't always great I made the most of things and had my wellies! It was pouring rain when I was leaving and rushing to the airport I didn't get to say bye to Claire properly, again thank you for a wonderful stay. I hope to come back soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that it was clean.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Nov 2014
I'm so pleased you had a lovely time! Thank you for a lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best wishes Claire.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing