Premier Inn Gosport Hotel
Apple Tree Cottage(Lee-on-the-Solent)
Priceline
The Waters Edge(Lee-on-the-Solent)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsice rinkleisure centrenext doorthe pubair confresh aira large car parkbusy roadquiet roomgood nights sleepfamily roommain roaddisabled roomnight's sleepshort stayplenty of parkingvisit family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Booked in here for one night on way to Devon. Situated in a leisure park with a leisure centre on one side and ice rink on the other so initially thought it might be a bit noisy later in the evening. However this was proved incorrect as they shut down between 10.00 pm - 11:00 pm. Room was up to Premier Inn usual standard. Only complaint was no tea spoons to make a cup of tea :-). Went across the car park to the SailMaker for evening meal and breakfast.

Would recommend for anyone else who'd like to stay in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Family of 4 staying one night before early ferry to Isle of Wight, warm welcome was great after long journey down. Room great size, everything we needed, even the bathroom was a good size! Beds were lovely and comfy especially the pillows, good nights sleep was had by all of us

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I travelled from New Zealand to visit family in Gosport and was booked in for a two week stay. The room was spacious and clean, the bed was huge and extremely comfortable and the bathroom was brilliant, big bath and nice shower. The housekeeping staff were lovely, making sure I always had extra milk for tea as I was suffering with bronchitis.
I did have a problem with non existent phone service which I was using to tether for internet, and in the end purchased a weeks worth of wifi for £10 so that I could communicate with family and friends. I had to go outside of the hotel though to make any phone calls!
One other problem I did encounter was that there are no ATM or cash back facilities at the hotel or on the Leisure Centre complex, which made life a little difficult for me as I needed to use the bus services to get about so had a 20 minute walk to the nearest garage to get cash out, probably not too much of a problem for a well person, or one who had a car, but as I was unwell and on foot, it was not a welcome walk in 27c heat along a busy main road.

Overall, my stay at the Premier was excellent, I could not fault the room or the staff and I would recommend here for a very comfortable short stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very clean and quiet. Family of five we were booked into two rooms and all apart from my youngest had a good nights sleep - his bed was extremly hard. Staff were very pleasant. We had breakfast at the pub next door which was as much as you could eat - The food was ok but nothing special a bit like what you might get in your local supermarket cafe.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was my partner and I first stay in a premier inn and I have to say it exceeded my expectations. The staff were friendly and helpful nothing was to much and we were made to feel welcome every time we left and entered the hotel. We stayed in what is stated as a family room and stayed from the 27th - 29th. The room was very modern and spacious and the bathroom very clean the only issue we found was that my partner is 6ft 5 and couldn't fit under the shower head as it is fixed in position. I would definatly stay again at this premier inn!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple