“Very Nice but suggest a chef change.”
Review of Coach and Horses

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coach and Horses
Ranked #147 of 178 Restaurants in Gosport
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We went here for dinner and it was lovely. The manager was lovely and took the time to chat with us, the bar staff were very nice and good customer service. I ordered the lamb shank and my partner had the chilli. My lamb shank was freezing right through the middle but the manager bent over backwards to get me another meal, I had the lasagne and it was piping hot and really nice. My partners chilli was also really nice and because of the chefs mistake with the lamb shank we got offered complimentary desserts. I had the bread and butter pudding, it wasn't great. However we appreciated the manager doing this for us. My partner had chocolate brownie but when it came out it wasn't a brownie it was just a bit of chocolate sponge. I think if they changed the chef to someone who actually cared about the food this place would be booming in trade, there is no excuse for food that's more or less frozen in the middle. Probe the thing! check the temp its basic food skills, its meat, so no room for error. However I will try this place again cause the manager and staff and venue made up for the chefs mistake.