“Great venue superb food”
Review of Crackers Soft Play

Crackers Soft Play
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer challenging and imaginitive play facilities in Haltwhistle just 15 minutes from Hexham. Open Wed-Sun term time and 7 days during local holidays Please check our Facebook page or website for up to date opening times.
Newcastle
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great venue superb food”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Took my 5 yr old daughter along on Saturday for a late afternoon play and a chance of the adults to have some food.

The venue is excellent for my daughter. Plenty to go on but always enough space and not too crowded.

We ordered a little picnic for her (ideal for a fussy eater 4 items we knew she would like) we also ordered for ourselves knowing that this would effectively be our evening meal.

The chef was very accommodating varying my meal to fit with the diet I'm on (no bread with the burger, jacket potato not chips etc) and there was plenty for my "not easy to cater for" wife.

This was served with great fresh brewed coffee and tea.

For pudding we tried the home made chocolate cheesecake which was to die for.

Sadly this is probably one of the best food outlets in Haltwhistle and you can only go there with children and they shut at 6 but we all left happy (exhausted in my daughters case) and full.

1 Thank Phil D