“My home from home!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stourbridge
The Laurels Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Stourbridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been staying at the Laurels for the past month whilst on placement in Bridgenorth. It is in a great location, and the house is lovely! Breakfast has been great every morning.. I tend to just have a bacon/sausage sandwich but the full english is fab! Josie and George have been making me feel right at home and I have loved my time here :) I would definitely recommend The Laurels to anyone who needs a place to stay whilst working in the Bridgenorth area!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights, the b&b is in a rural location which is very quiet, lovely and clean rooms, large gardens, breakfast was lovely on both mornings, we didn't use the swimming pool as had no time but it looked lovely,we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We spent 3 nights at the Laurels. The proprietors, Josie and George, were helpful, conversational and a wealth of local information. The lodgings are small brick cabins that are not overly large but are set in a nice garden and have everything you need and a homey feel. Although the B&B is in the country, there are trucks that do drive down the road in front. I never heard them in my room and slept well on a comfortable bed. The breakfasts were delicious and cooked as we came in.

If I am in Stourbridge again, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Lovely rural location, warm hopsitality, great service, fabulous English breakfast. Josie & George made our family very welcome and we really enjoyed our weekend stay. Great location for exploring Kinver, Bridgnorth & surrounding area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2013

A very warm welcome, Homemade cake and coffee on arrival - lovely! Spotlessly clean with little added extras in your room. My Husband and I stayed with our friends while attending a Christmas Dinner Dance at the Mill Hotel. Josie even arranged a local taxi driver for us.
I would stay here again as the hospitality was most welcoming and what a lovely breakfast, everything you could possibly want. If you stay here you will not be disappointed!.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ozzy1307
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this B&B several times and each time we visit we are more impressed with the outstanding hospitality, cleanliness, comfort and total relaxation we feel when we visit. We have stayed in many, many hotels and B&Bs and this really is one of our favourite places to stay. You will be made welcome and nothing is too much trouble if need any help. I really don't know how they manage to keep the costs so low. For those who like to keep active and love swimming, they have their own private pool, which you can use at no extra charge, and the water is lovely and warm. Being just 5 minutes from Bridgenorth, the location is perfect if you want to be close to the river. I highly recommend The Laurels to everyone coming to the area, who wants peace, quiet and relaxation.

Room Tip: No preference on rooms, as they are all perfect.