“LOVELY ATMOSPHERE, TASTY FOOD & GREAT SERVICE! ONE OF THE BEST.”
Review of Balti Bazaar

Balti Bazaar
Ranked #58 of 139 Restaurants in Stourbridge
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Established since 1997 and won many awards including the BEST OF STOURBRIDGE. We specialise in Traditional Balti dishes and take pride in serving only the leanest of meats served with fresh produce. All main dishes are prepared in our restaurant exactly as in our homes. Each dish will have its own distinctive flavour and aroma which cannot come from any curry powder but from spices and herbs specially prepared by ourselves. We are here to satisfy you with our food and service and would be glad to fulfil your curiosity about our food and culture. We welcome healthy criticism if there is any to improve our standards. Free Car Parking OPEN 7 DAYS Sunday to Thursday 17:00 till 12:30 Friday & Saturday 17:00 till 01:00
Kinver, United Kingdom
“LOVELY ATMOSPHERE, TASTY FOOD & GREAT SERVICE! ONE OF THE BEST.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I visited this restaurant last night as i was recommended by another restaurant in belbroughton.once i arrived we were welcomed by a lovely staff who told us to wait for 2 minutes but took him about 20 seconds to get us seated which was fast.the menu was queit large compared to what we are use to however very cheap.we had popadoms starters and mains which all tasted lovly. A great menu with the usual dishes you'd expect in a balti house plus lots of chef's specials if you fancy something different.

I would say this restaurant is one of the best i have visited due to the service which is great. The staff get on with there work, very POLITE, the manager that was on did stop and have a little chat with us which was nice. I would recommend this restaurant too all.

If you love balti's, BALTI BAZAAAR IS THE PLACE TO BE.

Michelle x

• Visited March 2014

Birmingham
“OK”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Went for a balti here with a group of friends christmas. A little on the small side when its packed as it seems a popular balti house. Take your own drinks as they only do soft drinks. Service was quite fast considering how busy it was. Starters were nice and quite big too. Was'nt keen on the lamb balti itself not my taste had better but i suppose we all have different tastes. Staff were very welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere is nice.

• Visited December 2013
Brierley Hill, United Kingdom
“Great food but terrible service!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

After visiting balti bazaar about a year ago I suggested to my partner that we go and try it to have a change from our usual Indian restaurant that we visit, we had made a reservation so all seemed well at first when we were shown to our seats and offered drinks, it wasn't very busy so we thought the staff would be very attentive, to which I was very wrong. As our waiter came over with our popadoms my partner showed him an online 2 for 1 voucher and asked if we could use it to which he replied that he'd go and ask his boss, he never got back to us about it so we ended up paying full price for everything which was quite pricy compared to other Indian restaurants I've visited. We seemed to be waiting around for a very long time for our food, waiters could see that we had finished our starters but still hadn't approached us to clear our plates ready for our mains and when someone finally did we waited about 20 minutes for it to come to our table, at which point the waiter knocked my spoon off the table and didn't apologise, which didn't concern me too much but he didn't even offer to get me new one so I was left to eat with the one I originally had, which I was not happy about. Whilst eating our food I noticed a couple on the far table who had been waiting a very long time for any food to reach their table as me and my partner had both finished our food none of theirs had yet arrived and they were only seated about 5 minutes after us, due to it not being busy I thought this wasn't very excusable. The over all service was terrible as the waiters never made eye contact when speaking to us, when they spoke they did it in a blunt and unfriendly manor which made me feel unwelcome and when we were asked if we wanted the bill the waiter said it from over two tables behind us which wasn't very professional at all. It was just plonked on the table without a thank you or hope you enjoyed your meal. We couldn't fault the food, we agreed we'd eat from their again as it was all very tasty but just from the takeaway service instead. Me and my partner did not enjoy this experience and as we are not ones to complain about anything often we felt really let down by the staff at Balti Bazaar and for this reason we shall not be visiting again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Kristi-Dx
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“balti bizaar brill”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Great meal, wonderful and friendly service. A wide ranging menu, eaten here a hundred times, never had a bad meal. Anita & MIke

• Visited January 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“no 1 by far”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Having recently visited another so called no 1 restaurant in the area we went to balti bazzar fri night and once again the food and service were second to none we have been using this restaurant for the last 18 years and will always be NO1 ..... in our book thanks again se u soon.

• Visited February 2014