“Truely superb! Best curry locally by far!”
Review of East 2 West

East 2 West
Ranked #36 of 136 Restaurants in Stourbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Stourbridge
“Truely superb! Best curry locally by far!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The food at this restaurant is exquisite. The texture of the sauces Is by far the best we've tasted in a long while. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014

West Midlands
“A Taste of Our Youth!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Being over 45 years old now, I remember when we ate Curry for the taste and not the portion size!

East 2 West has, I'm glad to say, taken this ethos on board and serves high quality good size portions of food

If you want to feel FULL (or should I say STUFFED) then there other curry houses in Wordsley where that is achievable. However, if you want to have an enjoyable QUALITY experience then EAST 2 WEST happily fits the bill

My wife and I have been here many times now and also with friends. We have never had a bad dish...

We even went there in a group for Christmas - brilliant and we all chose the Indian option

The owner, Hero and Zaman one of his waiters all made us feel extremely welcome and were helpful and on hand when needed

Eating out is my most favourite thing, it could even be classed as my hobby so I can assure you that I do not return to anywhere that is not Very Good!

Enough said...

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SupermanWestMidlands
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good food excellent surroundings”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Very good food with friendly service and excellent decor. But the best thing about this restaurant is the food with is off a very good quality

• Visited March 2014
West Midlands, England
“Had A Very Tasty Curry”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We love Balti restaurants & visit one most weekends. So tried this place last Friday for the first time.
Looks nice & new, clean with table clothes (not your wipe down tables).
Seating is nicely spread out so your not squashed up. Staff were friendly & attentive.

Always seems awkward the first time in a new place trying to see if their medium or hot is to your taste.
I ordered a chicken tikka bhuna (medium) & husband got a chicken tikka jalfrezi (hot).
Must say we both really enjoyed the great flavours, really very tasty. My medium was great, warm with some heat but not over powering & it wasn't full of greasy chunky onions (thank god) like some places.

The only thing I would criticize is the chicken portion sizes.
Just didn't seem to have many pieces in the curry. Saying that the nan was a normal size & we both left here feeling content with our meal & it wasn't over pricey.

Bottom line is I would recommend this place to others.
We live local & will definitely be coming here again very soon. About time we got a decent restaurant close to home.

• Visited March 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Service and food”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

the food was horrendous and I was very appalled of how the waiters treated never coming back. I do not recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013