“A Warm Welcome By The Sea”
Review of cosy nook cafe

cosy nook cafe
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Port Erin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: On Seafront At End Of Beach Beside The Lighthouse
Reviewed 4 January 2012

No trip to the Isle of Man for me is complete without a trip down to the Cosy Nook, located by the beach at Port Erin. It has been there ever since I can remember.

Sitting outside at the front on a sunny summers afternoon with a pot of tea and a fantastic scone filled with jam and cream is unbeatable. Very friendly service, and very inexpensive.

Being a regular visitor to the T.T. and Southern 100, I find that heading to this venue is ideal for getting away from the hustle and bustle of the faster way of life for an hour or so. I'll look forward to my next visit here in 2012.

There are newer reviews for cosy nook cafe

Reviewed 9 November 2011

My husband, 2 year old son and I visited here very recently. The cafe is in a beautiful spot just off Port Erin beach. As it was a lovely sunny Sunday afternoon (in November!) all the tables and chairs in the seating area outside were occupied so we dined inside the cafe. This was not a problem for us. As it was so busy we were asked to go back outside and queue up at the counter. After about ten minutes our order was taken. The food did not take too long to appear at our table. It was very tasty, lovely chips too. The gentleman and lady serving were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely visit the Cosy Nook Cafe next season, when I expect inside and outside will be packed! Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

Went to this cafe with my family whilst on holiday. Very delightful setting and excellent service. Cafe is open 7 days a week.
This cafe is open until beginning of November and then is closed until mid February 2012.

1  Thank Roy T
Reviewed 11 September 2011

The food and drink are excellent, and the owner and staff are very friendly.

1  Thank chroettli
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We visited the Cosy Nook Café to have lunch on a recent trip to Port Erin.

The food was inexpensive and really lovely (we both had a baked potato with coleslaw and salad followed by a scone filled with jam and cream and a hot chocolate), very well cooked and plentiful (the portions were very large) and extremely tasty.

The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. All our food arrived quickly (and we were there on a very busy day) and was nicely cooked.

The picturesque location of the café (it’s right on the beach next to a lighthouse) made it all the more special. I would definitely visit again, and again and again!

2  Thank LittleLaroo