“cosy”
Review of cosy nook cafe

cosy nook cafe
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Port Erin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: On Seafront At End Of Beach Beside The Lighthouse
Perth, United Kingdom
“cosy”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Good tasty food at a good price They do a great breakfast
warm and friendly service

Visited June 2012

Windermere
“Welcome shelter on a rainy day.”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Situated at one end of the beach in Port Erin Cosy Nook Cafe was a welcome sight on a rainy day. We arrived in Port Erin on the steam train from Douglas. The beach had been 'raked' and was looking lovely. Unfortunately, the weather forced us indoors. We couldn't have found a cafe with a better location, lots of character and very friendly service. We only had time for drinks but the food looked good too.

• Visited June 2012
Port Erin
“Brilliant Cafe”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I am i local at Port Erin and i must say this is the best spot to dine! i usually go with either my family or my friends. The Cosy nooks prices are more than reasonable and barely burn a hole in your pocket! i reccomend the Cosy nook as a Must visit Cafe as i have to admit the food is the best there is!

• Visited April 2012
York, United Kingdom
“A Warm Welcome By The Sea”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

No trip to the Isle of Man for me is complete without a trip down to the Cosy Nook, located by the beach at Port Erin. It has been there ever since I can remember.

Sitting outside at the front on a sunny summers afternoon with a pot of tea and a fantastic scone filled with jam and cream is unbeatable. Very friendly service, and very inexpensive.

Being a regular visitor to the T.T. and Southern 100, I find that heading to this venue is ideal for getting away from the hustle and bustle of the faster way of life for an hour or so. I'll look forward to my next visit here in 2012.

• Visited July 2011
ellan vannin
“Lovely visit to the Cosy Nook Cafe”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My husband, 2 year old son and I visited here very recently. The cafe is in a beautiful spot just off Port Erin beach. As it was a lovely sunny Sunday afternoon (in November!) all the tables and chairs in the seating area outside were occupied so we dined inside the cafe. This was not a problem for us. As it was so busy we were asked to go back outside and queue up at the counter. After about ten minutes our order was taken. The food did not take too long to appear at our table. It was very tasty, lovely chips too. The gentleman and lady serving were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely visit the Cosy Nook Cafe next season, when I expect inside and outside will be packed! Would recommend to everyone.

• Visited November 2011